1st outdoor grow

Ok so I’ve grown twice inside and now I want to try outside. This will be a hidden guerrilla grow of GG#4 that I got the seeds from a friend that grew one outdoors.
Strain Gorilla Glue #4
5 gallon fabric pot
Coco Loco soil from Bushmaster/FF
I will LST, top a couple of times, and lollipop her.

her first day outside. Will go back into the shed at night until it warms up some.
@DivChem @VTGROW @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 everyone is welcome to chime in and all the advice I can get is appreciated. Thank you all in advance

1 Like

I’m as green at growing outside as they come. Does she need a dome over her at the beginning of being outside? I still plan on feeding her nutes and Ph’ing the water I give her. Right now temp is 62 degrees and RH is around 80. It rained a lot yesterday. How much sunlight can she handle this early in her life? I need all the advice y’all can give me. I did start her inside and moved her yesterday to a shed with light coming through and I put her outside this morning.

1 Like

I was going to say she looks very wet but now I know why. I like to put my girls directly in the ground to give the roots room to brow but I understand covert grows might not allow for this.

1 Like

I haven’t watered her yet. The soil came straight from the bag and all I did was mist the inside the dome I had over her. I like to make them search for water when they’re young. I also feel bagged soul has enough moisture for her to go a couple of day with none or little water and always in a circular pattern in about a 6" diameter circle around her. JMO Also she wasnt in the rain yesterday. Breaking her in slowly to the outdoor elements

1 Like

Would luv to grow outside but it’s way to hot and humid. I could only grow in the winter down here. And its still illegal here in Texas. I have zero knowledge about outside other then pest control is Critical.

1 Like

FTB works great for pests!

Not legal to grow here but you can buy and possess up to 30 grams as long as you pay the Nazi State of Pritzker $25 tax on a $60 eighth.
$200 fine if caught basically a ticket up to 5 plants. Caught growing hemp fine is over $1000 and I’m sure it’s a lot more. So I said F U Heir Pritzker. I’m going to continue indoors as my multi plant grow area.

1 Like

Is that F K The Bugs? :rofl: I used Neem Oil spray on my peppers last year. Seemed to work. But this ain’t no pepper. Off work today smoking chocolate skunk from last grow and I’m high working with power saws rambling.

I’m not overly concerned if she lives or dies I have a buttload of seeds and can’t possibly grow them all so I’m not gonna stress to much.

Yeah by Vegamatrix
I had millions of mites last year before using it and did a couple thorough foliar sprays of the girls and no more bugs. F… the bugs!
Love it!!!

1 Like

It’s raining off and on here so I moved her back to the shed in a spot where she’ll overcast light through the window. I need to worry about the rabbits here first. My gf uses some granular sprinkled in her flower pots to keep the squirrels away. Though about building a cage to keep them out to go over her.

1 Like

Shes still in shed watered her yesterday getting indirect light through windows.

Should be fine I would think.

Put her out sun is past her but it’s windy. She’ll be fine. Her sister from another mister popped up outside where their mom grew last year and they 2 have been snowed on and flooded a couple of times. I’m not going to worry about her.

Haha yeah she will.

I did research for strains that can grow in Illinois.
GG4 is a good outside grow. Love all the Diesel in it. My SD has at least 2 weeks can’t wait to harvest her. I’ve decided on Durban Poison and Acapulco Gold for my next grow. 2 landrace strains.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see those bro. I’m going to flower my planet purples and pepi la pew next. I’ll start some of black jet fuel by crane city at the same time

1 Like

Food grade de works good. Tag along to my new grow if u have any issues jus ask. If I were u I would water. Better to be safe then sorry. It’s to late for a dome in my opinion fye to the fact it’s standing up fine. May 2020 grow, wish me luck! - #4 by Floridabud

@VTGROW what size pots do you use?. I’m using 5 gallon fabric pots now but I’m thinking about going to 7.