1st official grow - need advice on yellowing leaves

Hii guys!

Hope you’re all doing well.

So quick update and questions on my 600mm x 600mm x 1000mm diy grow box:

Sourced a great light supplier in South Africa at a reasonable price (Growopz) and got me self a 60W QB. Hope this will suffice on my small grow?

Got 5 plants(as you’ll see in the pics) and I’m going to whittle it down to 2 maybe 3. But sadly I’ve got some yellowing of my leaves and I can’t tell if this is light burn, ph, heat stress or nutrient deficiency. I’m testing ph whenever I water the plants with litmus paper and the water going in is about 6-7.5ph.

Should I cut these dead leaves off?

Welcoming all advice.

Peace,
juweedy

7.5 for soil is DEFINITELY not good. May want to run some 6 through there thoroughly. Depending on: your soil (maker) and what kind of nutes ammends etc. but first thing you have to get a handle on that. Second what size are those pots and age of the plants? My first thought was possibly rootbound but even the smaller ones are showing same symptoms. If you know how and dont mind could you fill out a support ticket?

Most support questions answerd. Nvrmind that part

Without a PH meter…you are doomed…DOOMED DOOMED :scream:

Seriously, get a PH meter…add very low % of nutes to water, test and adjust PH to 6 to 6.5.
First…run plain PH’d water for three days…then start very low with the nutes.
Makers have no idea of what you are growing and the feeding schedules will do you plants like what you are seeing.