1st Northern Lights auto grow

Here is pictures of week 7. I just installed a new HLG 260 light. I can’t wait to see what I get for buds.

2 Likes

Hey curious at what point did you start watering heavier? When did you start giving nutes? So far I just started day 8 on my Colorado cookies autos and they look very similar size wise compared to you’re northern lights. I am just curious when I should water more and start nutes?

At what point would it be okAy to remove the domes?

I started giving small amount of nutes at 2 weeks. Currently I’m watering 1/2 gallon for each plant every two to three days with nutes. Humidity is 50% and temp is around 73. This is what I have been following for nutes.

I’m using RO water with a ppm of 3 and a ph of 5.5 I’m adding ph up to keep at 6.5

1 Like

I usually remove once I see the explosion of growth. Coming out of seedling stage into veg. Unless rh drops out and ill put them back on. Have 3 stages of domes. Water bottle cut out for seed stage. Hawaiian punch jug for seedling stage. And then bough a big ass dome for young plants.

Thanks I gotta save that I have the same nutes too

Where do you get the big ass domes?

1 Like

Amazon. Ill pull a pic up for ya I think it was 15 for 3 not 100% tho. Give me one sec. Waaaay off on price

2 Likes

Updated pictures. Starting to loose color on one of the plants not sure why. every thing is the same. but it’s still growing fine.