1st Manifold and Super Cropping

Hello there.

Pictures below show my test manifold experiment and the resulting clones from my Durban Poison mother plant.

Things went very well and it took less than 5 minutes to do the actual cutting.

All clones seemed to have rooted with no leaf curl or browning.

Result.

Regards and good luck.

O’whee

7 Likes

great start @jackowhee

2 Likes

Looking good @jackowhee

2 Likes

Thanks for your comments and likes.

I’ve also done the same thing on my Jamaican Pearl, Frisian Duck and 2nd Durban Poison plants.

By my estimate, I’ve generated 48 new main colas.

Now, with at least 2 more topping cuts per cola:

48x2=96
96x2=192

Plus all the potential clones and their clones…

Feck Me

I could end up tits deep in fist-sized colas.

Never count your yield until it’s cured

Very best luck with your grow and regards.

O’whee

1 Like

This is an update on my Manifold experiment.

With about 1 1/2 months of the veg stage still to go. The manifold on the Frisian Duck is complete and the Jamaican Pearl should be nearly complete by the end of the month.

Happy days

Good luck with your grows and regards,

O’whee

3 Likes

Another update.

With all of August and 3 weeks of September in the veg stage still to go. The manifold on the Frisian Duck is doing well and the Jamaican Pearl now complete and should be fully recovered by the end of the month.

Happy days

O’whee

2 Likes

Great looking manifold I tried one outdoors but it go so far ahead of me I couldn’t control it

1 Like

Another update.

Frisen Duck is growing well and will need canes to support each main cola stem.

Jamaican Peal has just started to flower. So, I did the last trim of big fan leaves and small nodes and caned up each main cola branch.

Happy days

O’whee

3 Likes

You got some good looking girls there nice manifold also

Update

My grow space is green.

My Kindle camera is crap.

3 Likes

Have you harvested yet?

I don’t know how I missed this thread? @jackowhee you still going with these? I think you already harvested the duck right?

Hello there Doo,

Yes, the Duck has been cropped and as noted the yield was low but the smoke is good.

My 3 Durban’s were planted late in the season and are just about 2 weeks from cropping.

The Jamaican Pearl is very slow to mature and will probably take until December if the mould and bud rot doesn’t get them first.

I’ve taken a bunch of winter clones from all 3 strains and will try again next year.

The inline training help keep the grow low profile.

Stay well my friend and stay lucky.

Durban’s

JP

4 Likes

@DoobieNoobie
@Countryboyjvd1971
@Josh1126
@MattyBear
@repins12

At what point do I start topping and training? I’m on day 2 of 2nd week of veg. I would really appreciate any input and detail as to perform this correctly. Also, how much longer does it increase grow time? Is the yield worth the wait?

image image image image

2 Likes

Let her grow out another node vertically before topping. Once you top, the lower branches will spread out and up and once you see how she’s shaping up, then do some LST or supercropping to get you the shape you want :v::bear:

4 Likes

I’m not much help there. I only do a little training to make sure they stay spread out.

1 Like

guys,help me please… i want to grow Girl Scout Cookies and Super Silver Haze in Georgia. not in U.S State… can i grow in georgia this strains ? :confused:

I start training at about the fourth node but no topping until it has its 6th node

1 Like