1st Manifold and Super Cropping


#1

Hello there.

Pictures below show my test manifold experiment and the resulting clones from my Durban Poison mother plant.

Things went very well and it took less than 5 minutes to do the actual cutting.

All clones seemed to have rooted with no leaf curl or browning.

Result.

Regards and good luck.

O’whee



#2

great start @jackowhee


#3

Looking good @jackowhee


#4

Thanks for your comments and likes.

I’ve also done the same thing on my Jamaican Pearl, Frisian Duck and 2nd Durban Poison plants.

By my estimate, I’ve generated 48 new main colas.

Now, with at least 2 more topping cuts per cola:

48x2=96
96x2=192

Plus all the potential clones and their clones…

Feck Me

I could end up tits deep in fist-sized colas.

Never count your yield until it’s cured

Very best luck with your grow and regards.

O’whee


#5

This is an update on my Manifold experiment.

With about 1 1/2 months of the veg stage still to go. The manifold on the Frisian Duck is complete and the Jamaican Pearl should be nearly complete by the end of the month.

Happy days

Good luck with your grows and regards,

O’whee



#6

Another update.

With all of August and 3 weeks of September in the veg stage still to go. The manifold on the Frisian Duck is doing well and the Jamaican Pearl now complete and should be fully recovered by the end of the month.

Happy days

Good luck with your grows and regards,

O’whee


#7

Great looking manifold I tried one outdoors but it go so far ahead of me I couldn’t control it


#8

Another update.

Frisen Duck is growing well and will need canes to support each main cola stem.

Jamaican Peal has just started to flower. So, I did the last trim of big fan leaves and small nodes and caned up each main cola branch.

Happy days

Good luck with your grows and regards,

O’whee


#9

You got some good looking girls there nice manifold also


#10

Update

My grow space is green.

My Kindle camera is crap.