1st Legal Grow 😴💤

Glad to hear they sprouted for you! :thumbsup: I’m thinking I might hold off on the White Widow and the white skunk, I’ve got plenty of both already and I’m going to take clones of the other plants before too long, I run a perpetual clone chamber …or maybe it just seems like that ?

2 Likes

Babies Looking good!!!. I am definitely checking that beach out next summer

3 Likes

Thanks buddy appreciate it ! …going to hold off till the weekend on topping, I just checked them out and I think they need one more node

just started using the ffof soil and just saw my first gnat in months so yeah they must come from the soil

I put a floor fan on and pretty soon they’ll be gone, that’s one thing I learned from the lead spot issue, fans are valuable for so many reasons

I’m going to hold off starting any more seeds. My thoughts right now are that if the 8-ball mother is like the last 8-Ball I grew, and it should be it’s from the same seed bank, I’m going to do an entire crop of 8-Ball Kush …it’s a fave!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a tail like this WTH?!

3 Likes

It almost looks like the seed fully separated before the cotyledons fully formed. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

Any thoughts about why it may have happened? I’m sure Mac would know, but I try to not interrupt him unless it’s a question that needs an answer. I know he’s happy and willing, but I also know how busy he must be.

Later, Brother…

2 Likes

Twins ???:grin:

2 Likes

Twins was my initial impression too ! That’s the lemon kush, yes it will be interesting to see …right now I’m just hoping it comes up :pray:

3 Likes

Maybe you got some Chernobyl Kush. That’s the weirdest sprout I’ve ever seen. Hope your going to let it grow out. If it is a twin what a bonus first topping already done even before it pops up. :cactus:

2 Likes

Weirdest ever man! …I’m not even sure what I’m seeing there ?

2 Likes

Are you going to grow it out?

LOL, Throw it away at my house if you’re going to…

4 Likes

Not going to throw it …yet :wink: still hoping it comes up :pray:

So I’m going to transplant 3 of 4 today, hope to have pictures when I’m done they don’t seem to be stretching much, their growing but they’re just bushing out? LOL I think they may be close to rootbound already even though there’s none coming out the bottom ?

I’ve raised the lights twice, I got a feeling they’re going to take off like rockets when they’re in the 3 gallon pots !?

In a week I’ll top them

2 Likes

If you look closely, the closer part is the cotelydans pushing out of the seed pod while the back part is the tail. The front will turn green when it hit the light. I’d plant it.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I planted it! @Stomper :thumbsup:

So I just had one of my worst transplanting sessions ever usually it’s seamless but there was one that absolutely would not come out I did the back of the butter knife I poked the pen in the holes I spanked it like a baby …very difficult to get it out

I put the light way up and I hope it’s going to make it, it really had a tough time one of the worst ever

1 Like

Well that kinda sucks. Sorry to heat that.

2 Likes

Thanks! …It was awful I hope the thing makes it? One went seamless one was so-so and one was terrible, as soon as I flipped it over half of the wet dirt (mud) fell out and the rest was stuck to the bottom like I don’t know what ? … it was holding on to it, just would not come out ?!

1 Like

@Paranorman Ill send ya a pic of my lemon skunk. Been curing about 5 or 6 weeks now. Damn its zesty lemony. With a perfect amount of skunk.
How is the lemon kush goin?

2 Likes

Thanks, I hope mine comes up? I’ve never seen one split and come out like that ?

1 Like

No, that is strange, but i have seen them curl back in toward shell and can appear pretty weird looking at first. That sprout is all fat looking though???

1 Like

Oh damn, i see the other side now. Yeah i think you have a double there bro. Curious to see what comes from this. Oh and congrats on the legal bro!

1 Like