1st Legal Grow šŸ˜“šŸ’¤

Slow and steady still finishesā€¦

I wish I still had likes for the clone!

1 Like

ā€¦cloneS!

(ā€¦got emā€™ all)

1 Like

is that top pic a clone? did you use starter plugs? those are some heavy duty roots there @Paranorman! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks buddy Iā€™m fond of them myself LOL I have a link called 5-day clones that will walk step by step through the process
(ā€¦itā€™s super easy!)

Those are rapid rooters the whole process is at the link if you have any questions just ask

• good luck
2 Likes

thanks @Paranorman for putting that out there! man,you have the grow bug bad! glad you are here amungst us brother!!

2 Likes

Happy for ya bro on the 8 ball clones :+1:

1 Like

@BIGE @tee3737 Thanksā€¦! Itā€™s kind smoke, canā€™t waitšŸ‘

Leds are very cool and I want to use them this Summer in my veg tent to help with heat but thereā€™s nothing like a thousand watts of high pressure sodium!

I turned it up to see what effect itā€™s going to have on the Cult of the Waving Girls guess Iā€™ll know in about nine and a half hours?

I use the heat from the grow room to heat my bedroom on the other side of the wall and I gotta say Iā€™m about to take a shirt off now that Iā€™ve turned it to 1000, 1400 total currently (ā€¦itā€™s a lot of heat!)

ā€¦ tomorrow taking clones (third generation) from the incredible bulk second generation clones

Iā€™ve identified the strongest plants only cuttings from that one or two (2 weeks into flower)

The other change Iā€™ve made is that everyone gets cal-mag all the time, regardless if itā€™s a newt or a water feeding (ā€¦all Cal Mag all the time)

3 Likes

Thatā€™s one reason I have to use LEDā€™s I have a hard anof time keeping my heat down even in the winter time. Ahh the joy of living in the desert. :cactus:

1 Like

Well I figure the heat I recycle half a year I pay for with a/c in the summer LOL I guess it all works outā€¦?

1 Like

third generation cuttings

1/26

All came from one incredible bulk plant (most desirable genetics)

Two were small, one was real small but I took it anyway, this plant was much more desirable than the rest and from the best mother, 6 weeks from being a cutting itselfā€¦!

This plant had the least stretching, was bushiest and had no signs of any deficiencies

Edit: clones are already standing up straight

2 Likes

I hadnā€™t realized how much the hps light helped warm the plants cellar grow area until I got an led light and saw the temps stay in the 60ā€™s and dip into the high 50ā€™s a few times at night in a separate grow tent.

I didnā€™t grow anything last summer because I was afraid of too high temps (along with bugs and high humidity), but for me, the led light does give me more options. And more led lights in the future, store bought or home made! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I remember you took the summer off I kind of wish I had at a few points during it too

I agree Iā€™m going to try a couple leds in my 4 by 4 veg tent this summer but Iā€™m not likely to ever change from HPS for flowering guess Iā€™m kind of old school

I have turned my house heat down shut my space heater off and am only heating my bedroom with the HIDā€™S, this works down to the mid to low twenties below that I keep all the heat in the grow room

2 Likes

Iā€™m still thinking of doing it again, taking the summer off. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s because there are trees everywhereā€¦there is undeveloped wetlands on two sides of my propertyā€¦but we have bugs, heavy at times, all summer. I have brought small caterpillars indoors on my clothes and I scare myself with images of a jabba the hutt size bug waiting for me when I check the girls in the morning.

3 Likes

Lol you know thatā€™s easy to prevent where clean clothes to check on ladies and add furnace filter to intake vent you still have to deal with bugs in your out door grows anyway. The biggest bonus to out door growing is full spectrum light for free pain is bugs wildlife weather nosey neighbours all effect quality. Unless you are in a green house mother nature is incharge

3 Likes

It would make me take fewer impulse visitsā€¦thereā€™s something very calming, fulfilling, I do enjoy looking in on them, though.

2 Likes

look in on them as often as youā€™d like just donā€™t go outside first :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

#Journal 1/29
No major changes

ā€¦thanks for stoppinā€™ byā€¦! :v: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

looks great @Paranorman

1 Like

Looking good ,will enjoy watching the grow. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

flowering Plant
1/30

8Ball Kush Beginning to explode, maybe four feet tall!

9 Likes