1st Legal Grow šŸ˜“šŸ’¤

One of four ilgm white widows gave me over 6 ounces ! I smoked it all summer, it was great Beach weed youā€™re going to love it! :thumbsup:

Have you been to any of the local dispensaries? Iā€™ve been to a couple plus 2 or 3 caregivers, wasnā€™t too impressed ā€¦which is why Iā€™m here actually LOL

I would be thrilled to get 6oz per plant :slight_smile: Hoping with my setup I get good results. 6 oz is the payback for my entire investment - based on local street value of $60/qtr. Luckily itā€™s readily available with a good selection but Iā€™m hoping I wonā€™t be needing to buy any anymore.

Havenā€™t been to a dispensary since I donā€™t have my medical permit. Figured it would have been a wasted trip. I imagine after December places will start popping up.

Actually January 1st of 18 is when theyā€™re going to open all the pot stores etc. to the public, until then itā€™s still mmj only at the dispensary

1 Like

@Matthew420,that is cheap , here they are from $80 to $100 , depending on who you know.

I got lucky with a very good, dependable seller. Price is right and quality is great. But, my own will be better :grinning:

1 Like

8 Ball Kush pops up

Grew some earlier this year

My favorite smoke :yin_yang:

2 Likes

Seedling took off shell

Fell on the vermiculite

Always good to see :yin_yang:

2 Likes

No time for haiku

Just found seed in my grinder

Mother was O.G. ! :smiley:

3 Likes

Big happenings now!

Found this OG seed last nite

Getting it wet now :yin_yang:

5 Likes

Added Lemon Kush :lemon:

Canā€™t wait to sample the smoke

Hope itā€™s real lemony :yin_yang:

Hereā€™s an info link

A system for starting seeds

Genya sings below! :heart:

2 Likes

This is a picture today, they seem to like the 20% nutes, either way itā€™s not harming them so Iā€™m taking it as a positiveā€¦

The girls are getting close to being toppped (or fimmed if I can get that close ?)

Tonight Iā€™ll check the Kush seeds I put in wet paper towels yesterday and get a picture of the 8-Ball Kush seedling too

7 Likes

The Lemon Kush and the OG Kush (from my mother plant) have both cracked! Iā€™m going to give them till mid-day tomorrow to put their tails out a little before I transplant

ā€¦hereā€™s a picture of my 8 Ball Kush seedling

3 Likes

Looking good neighbor! :+1:

1 Like

Nice !! That looks like Nahant Beach ! with a view to Revere beach and the Boston Harbor in your last pic. I go there often for kitesurfing =).

Just joined this forum. I just started my first grow , 5 seeds of Blue Dream from ILGM (also order Super Silver Haze but never received anything).

Iā€™m using a 48x24x60 grow tent, with a 450w LED light, and order a second same light but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll use it yet, as Iā€™m afraid of frying everything. Maybe during flowering.

Just planted the seeds yesterday after soaking them for 24 hours. Weā€™ll see.

I had an outdoor garden this year, with Tomatoes, peppers, raspberries, blueberries (didnā€™t flower), strawberries, onions, and pumpkin. All that stuff did amazing with just watering and some powder fish fertilizer. Changing crops for the winter =).

Cheers

3 Likes

Howdy neighbor! ā€¦you guessed the location thatā€™s my summer vacation location, love the renovation they did to it few years ago!

Thereā€™s a lot of Massachusetts stoners joined here since legalization, everybodyā€™s popping seeds seems like ?

ā€¦you can get a lot of good information here, I would advise reading and reading and then reading some more, you should download roberts grow Bible from this site as well, If you have questions tag me and Iā€™ll try to help

• best of luck!
3 Likes

Youā€™re right thereā€¦lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m right there Captain! Pretty exciting, counting down the days right with you my friend! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Some reading to get you going.

Well worth the read!

1 Like

So Iā€™m having coffee and a joint in the grow room for a change, hereā€™s a picture from this morning

8-Ball Kush is now in soil (far-right), 3 incredible bulk about to be topped are in the middle, a lemon kush and OG Kush seed are now in perlite/vermiculite mix in tray and a ilgm white widow and a white skunk are getting wet later today :v:

3 Likes

LOL. Did the same! 9 of my 10 WW seeds have sprouted thus far.

3 Likes