1st indoor grow Autos

It amazes me how these seeds are supposed to be sativa dominate but the front left looks indica and the one in back is a runt with 90% of her having 3 leaves instead of 5 or 7 like her sisters.
I named the runt after my ex-wife b/c she’s all F’ed up. 3 leaves some dark so light some growing upside down. Shes been a mess since she popped her head out.
Any insight or ideas plz feel free to speak up.

I think @Budbrother has a duckfoot (3 leaf) plant he keeps genetics of cuz he enjoyd the smoke. All 3 same strain? Wicked diff phenos if so

1 Like

Chocolate skunk from 00 seeds same container held 6 seeds.

Lmfao…quote of the day purp :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Damn sho is. I lol’d when i read it

3 Likes

1 Like

@Psu8286 hey I’m a noob still learning but I’d watch sitting your plants on weird buckets and such. Just dont want to have an accidental it falls or it falls because you bumped it off that bucket. I had a mishap when I solo cupped my current project I moved something in the tent and knocked my freshly planted seeds over and had to carefully sort thru the firt to rescue them. Wont happen again.lol

2 Likes

Outta likes​:+1::+1: looking good bro

1 Like

@Psu8286 some of my plants have 9 leaves. Some have 7 leaves. I didn’t know plants could get 9 leaves.

2 Likes

@Killadruid has an amazing 9 finger. It was so weirdly shaped. Someone had a 13 finger once :joy::joy:. More light = more solar panels

1 Like

The one in front on left has 7 and I believe a couple 9s. And my dark girl has 5 and a lot of singles I believe are sugarleafs. Could be wrong on that tho.

Thanks Beezy

Ducksfoot

Can’t ever seem to make it past 11 fingers, except a WW that gave me a few 12’s once.

4 Likes

@Budbrother my plant has 3 distinct leaves I believe Ruderalis plants only have 3 leaves. I could be wrong it’s the mystery of cannabis growing.

Stress can cause 3 finger leaves. This is a cherry-tangie that’s outside in 100° weather

3 Likes

When do you think your’s was stressed to the point of growing 3 leaves? Oh well as long as the smoke is good.

Heat and then root stress did that to her.

Oh yeah you said 100 degrees. Duh I’m usually “in my happy place”. Tell me if you would please about root stress. Would that be caused by the PH being off?

In this case it, overwatering. This one wasn’t done before rainy\hurricane season. A couple weeks of almost non stop rains, then daily rain again (back on track) then a hurricane.

1 Like

I buy one strain that has several parent donors, and I have had three distinctly different bud. I have fun seeing which one I’ll get.

1 Like