1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

Got bored and added my other light. I guess it was an easy decision when I decided that Nancy would get the best treatment.

Now I have to monitor the temp/humidity again, but I think it’ll be worth it. I’ll still rotate them anyway, so Petunia will gt good light a little at a time.

I also made my decision when I remembered that I did a whole damn grow with the 300 LOL

4 Likes

I’m out of likes for an hour, but they’re looking great! Nice and healthy, broad leaves. I’d leave everything for a bit unless you plan to top. Now would be the perfect time for that, in my opinion. But if it isn’t restricting airflow or causing humidity to climb too high, I’d leave them solar panels :wink:

2 Likes

Temp went up 2 degrees, but I bumped up the humidifier to compensate and almost have it back to 60%. Next week I don’t think I’ll need it. Humidity stays around 50% with nothing.

When I shut it off and the temp goes up, the tower fan goes back in.

1 Like

Meh, save your stress. I wouldn’t even bother with the humidifier. 50% is acceptable for the whole grow, really.

1 Like

I meant, 50%? Those are rookie numbers! You gotta bump those numbers up! LOL

60% is recommended for now, so I shoot for it.

My closet runs anywhere from 30% (which is great for the plant flowering in there) to 70% or more (right after a shower when I forget to leave the door wide open and the exhaust fan on lol). I have lots of good ventilation, so I’m not worried about mold or anything like that. I keep a good eye on them and trim anything causing issues.

My house if 100 years old, super insulated, and has stayed about the same with the heat and AC, right around 50%

1 Like

@Wildwest, here’s what I have been having luck with. But the fan is not blowing right on the plants or they would probably wiggle loose

This is not the fimmed one, and anything that stays below those lower fan leaves can stay I guess. But there are a couple of little shoots under there.

2 Likes

I figure if the fan leaves die because of shade, so be it - but I don’t think that will be an issue. I also think that once the fan leaves on the shoots stretch out a little, it will hold them in place.

1 Like

Getting rain for the next few days, so I set some buckets out with nets over them to keep leaves out. Figure I can test it and see. If it’s some high quality h2o, I may put it to use.

2 Likes

I’d say that’s the best quality you can get for free!

1 Like

1 Like

This is what I meant by that “alternating” thing. Instead of getting 2 leaves, then 2 more, it gets a leaf and a flower, leaf and a flower.

2 Likes

But I took a pic of the undergrowth, and some pruning may be in order under there.

1 Like

Holy crap she got a bush down there :wink: if you was to give her a little trim i think she would thank you in return with more of those flowers ya seeing :sunglasses: just my opinion tho! She is looking fabulous tho and great job on the tucking, she is responding well to it…

1 Like

@elheffe702 i have my buckets at the ready also, ment to be getting ALOT of rain :ok_hand:

I have one week until flower, and was hoping to hold off, until I saw all the ‘3-tips’ and stuff under there, Maybe in the morning with coffee :wink:

1 Like

Ahhh yeah forgot about the flip…maybe just leave her then as she will stretch and need those leaves…see whats what after i guess then…

1 Like

The crazy thing is that the fimmed one has almost no undergrowth - energy went elsewhere.

1 Like