1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

I was looking at the chart and you might want to double check, but it looks like you don’t start the Open Sesame until the week before you go to 12/12.

1 Like

Liking the shelf AND whats on it :joy:

couldnt have that, the kids be raging war with eachother as it is without weapons added to the mix :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

That’s what this week is LOL. I am doing the week 4 watering listed on there (lite) I just got mixed up thinking that I was giving the Open Sesame and flipping at the same time. Feeding Sunday, Sledgehammer on Wednesday, then feed-n-flip next Sunday.

1 Like

Just an afternoon update.

2 Likes

I like posting them here because the zoom is good. Getting some tertiary (side) shoots on some of the bottom shoots

2 Likes

And you notice little things, like the peek through the leaves at that TRUNK! Looking very similar to yours @Wildwest

2 Likes

I swear you take all my daily likes :joy::joy:
I have to download to zoom in, sucks but i do it to get a better peak :slight_smile:

They are looking great, she is so compact i can barely see through her :see_no_evil:
Yeah mines similar just that shes on her side and yours is standing to attention :ok_hand:

1 Like

If I click on a picture it pops up, then clicking again it zooms (depending on the pixels of the camera). no choices or levels, it just zooms way in, and you can move the view around.

This is what I noticed on Nancy that I didn’t see in the closet because of the damn LED:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I guess what I’m saying is that I take a lot of pics, because it’s easier to take a good look (same thing for the occasional no-LED photo) - and because it’s free. I only post a few each time I take a set of pics.

So I measured them again, and the tape measure must have poked in the dirt. They are just today 9" and 7" tall.

Nee!

2 Likes

Thanks for that, now i dont have to download every pic i wanna see up close :ok_hand:

Im not sure what your getting at with the green lines you have put in the pic?

Also with you on the multi pic shoots, take the best ones and post em but both have an album on my phone, just for my pleasure :slight_smile:

Theres no point measuring Star as shes on the piss but Penny#2 is standing tall at 7" also!!

2 Likes

Those shoots from the first and second set of nodes are already getting side-shoots (mo-buds) instead of just looking like a small plant top with just new leaves popping. Like the short one shown by the short green line.

Also looks like one shooting up at the end of the limb. These look like they are starting that alternating thing where there will eventually be a bunch of little buds, that hopefully fatten into one big fat stalk.

1 Like

Here’s an example of my ‘keep it real’ woodworking. I needed a towel rack, and kept any interesting things I found while clearing my lot. Lots of dead or dying saplings in the 10-15’ range that were killed by creepers (honeysuckle, ivy, etc.) so all the limbs die and there are just trunks sticking up. You can see the spiral pattern where a vine was :wink:

2 Likes

This was the headboard before it was varnished

2 Likes

And some more shelves, as promised @Wildwest

2 Likes

Watching closely today since Nancy felt light last night. If they get fed this afternoon it’ll be 3.5 days since last watering, or exactly half a week. That might be the first alteration to my schedule is to just do Saturday afternoon feeding instead of Sunday morning

2 Likes

Did some leaf-nudging ‘extremely LS-T’

3 Likes

And the Rhododendron

2 Likes

4 Likes