1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

Nope, I have man-hands :roll_eyes: I have basically 4 fan leaves that can cover most of the pot

My hand is cupped a little LOL

2 Likes

Nancy the unmolested LOL

I love my job!

Also, Nancy is 10 days older, so no telling what the topped plant will look like in 10.

2 Likes

Doing my math, these popped on the 4th and 14th of July. Flower ready (4-5-week veg) on the 19th of Aug.

Roughly 2-3 weeks of seedling,
4 weeks of veg.

so 6-7 weeks before my plants are harvested I need to drop more seeds, and I need room in the wardrobe for the plants to get to about this stage/size, but a week or two bigger in case the harvest is (as usual) later than planned. Math-wise, it should be Sept 2nd, or week 6 of flower. Hmmm

And if I do it right, my closet will never leave 12/12, and won’t need humidity added since they’ll be in flower, so that can shift to the wardrobe as well.

3 Likes

Plan A

LOL

2 Likes

If anyone is interested, I found that little USB driven desk fan for about $15 on amazon. smallest oscillating fan I’ve found. Plan on getting a few more.

4 Likes

Mornin’!
So an interesting point about the huge fan-leaves on Nancy. I believe those same 4 leaves are the ones that were butchered on Petunia. Makes a big difference on the lower nodes bushing up.

2 Likes

Good luck with the plan…i find making plans never stick, i mean you can never tell if a seed is gunna pop of even survive…mine is almost 3 weeks apart because a seed didnt pop so had to do another :see_no_evil:
Im hoping it all works out for ya if not do u have a planB? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine are 10 days apart. I think that since I’m in no hurry for the next grow, (providing I get some smoke out of this one) I may drop 2, and then either grow 1 or 2 depending on what pops. If I do just one, before I pot her I’m getting a 10-20 gallon pot and filling the closet!

Got the temporary home / veg-room done. When I get my ‘good’ lights the one in the closet goes in here.

But for now it has the CFL rig and a 300w mars hydro. I also have one of those tower fans, but in that tiny closet I couldn’t have it blowing on the plants, even on low. Should be fine for flower, then the little fan goes in the wardrobe.

2 Likes

Make sure the wardrobe can handle them for a longer veg. If it’s just one plant I’ll continue the veg for a while in the closet as well.

I think after that I’ll be skunked out. If both seeds pop, I’m gonna write off any future non-poppers and call in my 5-seed refund, and see if I can get a different strain. And like you, maybe try auto’s

1 Like

I have a whole flock of finches that populate my porch. This guy seems to be guarding the food.

2 Likes

And she showed up while I was getting a picture:

2 Likes

When I got the coffee table above (somewhere) the stipulation was that I take the rest of the stuff… This chair was a 5-minute upholstery job with a staple gun.

And these random cabinet doors are 60’s-70’s era “solid” plywood. no particle board stuff, just layers of thin wood.

I need storage in my kitchen, so I’m figuring out a pantry of some sort.

2 Likes

That is one healthy plant, It is amazing how they change in 8 weeks of flower. You just wait.

2 Likes

I love upcycling and reusing, i do it with anything, its like my brain automatically says “you can do something with that” and it stays :joy: i love what you did with that table, looks professional IMO.
As for you birdie visitors, thats my kind of scenery! I have nothing but wall2wall neighbours, im more a secluded kinda gal!

1 Like

I planned to flip them on Sunday, then I realized I am just starting week 4 on Sunday - LOL must have been stoned or something. I think because FF calls for a little of that Open Sesame this week, I got flowering in the mind.

Yeah, another week of veg? I think I might get an ounce or two out of them :wink:

Yes back to the plant, i went off topic a tad there :joy: if you choose to do one plant you can scrog the s@$t out of it and fill that space easy!
:sunglasses::ok_hand:

Yup, that was why the plan for a bigger pot if I just do one. More room for roots during longer veg.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not so much that, as the fact that most stuff you buy new now is crap. If it is solid wood, it can always be refinished. The only thing I haven’t figured out yet is a comfy couch, so I’ll probably have to buy a new one when the time comes :wink:

2 Likes

Oh i agree completely cant beat old wood :wink:

I have so many ideas/stoner brainwaves my note pad is full and so should retirement :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll have to post pics of the other stuff I’ve made. Since I moved here and had a decrepit chicken coop that was mostly hardwood, I have made a headboard, several shelves, working on a few end tables off and on. I have been trying yo highlight the natural wood. The ‘rust-mixture’ is all I’ve used for stain on sanded or cut stuff, but it’s also cool to just varnish the hell out of rough wood until it’s shiny. Here is one shelf

3 Likes