1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

I have been very happy with the lights

3 Likes

I think it’s still too early to tell.

Nancy is going wild underneath.

2 Likes

Are you refering to post 585?[quote=“zparkie2, post:602, topic:20556”]
I have always practiced putting a viparspectra 450 watt LED over each plant. That way I can control each plant height of light as they grow because some plants grow slower than others and I don’t like just putting one light high up in the ceiling that has a lot of Watts for several plants
[/quote]
I like the 450s. I start with one and have to use 2 by the time the plants are full grown. The only bad about the 450s is the limited coverage. Even my 600 deoen’t have full coverage for one plant in flower. OR for me I should say. I really like the Vipars though. I have done pretty good with them

Thanks, I am only partially through this thread. Do you know the post number you are referring to?
Thanks

1 Like

598 - recent

I was planning on getting a HLG 260, then began debating getting 2-3 of the 135’s to hang separately. May go another route, but the lights I have will eventually be in the “veg” room, with the new lighting going in the flower room. That said, until I get more info from HLG, or hear of a better light before I purchase, I am just planning on using what I have on hand for the rest of this grow unless it goes sideways.

I don’t feel like posting it again, but somewhere above is a house blueprint. The closet I am in now backs up to the closet in another bedroom. Those are side-by-side with the laundry. I have a 3rd bedroom that will eventually be a ‘utility’ room with the laundry, pantry, deep freezer, etc.

So my hesitancy in buying a light is mainly because I have 3 now… :wink: I don’t want to keep adding to the collection as I upgrade. The first was a 10w one-bar lamp LOL Before I found this site and started reading

Seems the ladies loved their nute’s yesterday. @MattyBear, @Not2SureYet asked me to tag you.

3 Likes

Non weed post - WARNING!

Went grocery shopping, today is a cooking day, and I bought beer to entertain myself. I am not responsible for the content of any posts until about 5am EST tomorrow. Unless you like them, then :clap:

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’d tell you about some of my other movie choices today, but I am on double-secret probation :secret:

Tip: Evey now and then where the new growth is starting, take and spread them out by pulling gently on the small leaves exposing the new nodes to the light, helps alot.

2 Likes

Thanks. I do that, but for me (retired, nuthin’ but time) I am teaching myself patience. If I see anything hung-up, like a lower leaf on top of the next one) I’ll fix it. But in Nancy’s ‘no-touch’ situation, it is cool to see the plant take care of itself.

She will be the ‘control’ for future experiments, and giving me at least 2 oz., and hopefully the info to best grow the next 17.

She survived a rough start, she earned that right!!! LOL

Really? Never considered that, I’ll give it a shot.

Me too, got some time on my hands, I am 59 years old and can hardly walk from a bad car accident and have disability. I grow Chronic Widow for the high cbd for pain, especially arthritis, does wonders for that. And Banana Kush for eating disorder, gives you major munchies, and Gorilla Glue for sleep at night, man I tell you I sleep like a baby.

1 Like

I just love being high. Helps with pain too, but I make no bones about it - I just love being high. I like different highs, so there’s that… Here’s the best I could get of the FIM

3 Likes

Looking good! Thanks for the tag. Holler if you need anything :v:

1 Like