1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

Gosh what a sunday! Lamb roast cooked for 10, chit chatting with company, making tome for my girls and im back :slight_smile:

I only started with 2 and got a replacement for the one that didnt germ so thats why there is time between them. I didnt get my seeds from here tho! What size are you growing in now? Have you ever tried a SCROG? I guess with the house to ones self you can have a grow room anywhere, anysize (within height obv)
Yes thats the same with me regarding bag seed, got some chucked em in to soak with no knowlegde at all, im so glad i found this site whilst looking for a soloution to a problem! Grew em smoked em and wanted more…
Some can hack it some cant i guess!! Seems like you got the better ending anyways :wink:
How can it be a passing thing when its as good as it is? Lol
Thats my limit 2 at a time, if im caught i will have to do a drugs course thing but anymore and il be facing prison time :rage:

Now onto the girls…they are looking amazing, im glad im not the only one with tight a$$ node space :joy: and LSTing is becoming tricky because of it :see_no_evil: im going to update my journal with what i have done today :slight_smile: stop by when ya got 5 :v:

2 Likes

Does your light have a veg and bloom switch?

I was reading your journal and see those plants are doing nice, just chimed in on a possible solution to get those buggers to stretch up a tiny bit, so the nodes are close but not that close, I always turn on both switches after a couple weeks of veg.

1 Like

1 Like

My banana kush that I FIM’d.

1 Like

This was my last grow with LED lights. I turned on the bloom and veg together early and they turned out okay

1 Like

I was only saying that because I read earlier in your Journal where you threaten to turn both veg and Bloom on them LOL

1 Like

They were both doing poorly, and I have 17 more seeds to grow from this order. I basically told them sink-or-swim under the LED after hassles with soils, domes, yada-yada. To the question, I got earlier advice that there was not much spectrum difference, mo’ lite is betta, so that is now my “early-veg” switch. They’ve both been on since a few days after they hid the LED’s

Gosh what a sunday! Lamb roast - didn’t share it with that American wanker….

I only started with 2 and got a replacement for the one that didnt germ so thats why there is time between them. I didnt get my seeds from here tho!
So far, I’d recommend it.

What size are you growing in now?
5gal
Have you ever tried a SCROG?
Yes, probably not this grow. this is a 'get-r-dun and stack-the-weed grow.

I guess with the house to ones self you can have a grow room anywhere, anysize (within height obv)
Within reason.

Seems like you got the better ending anyways !
Funny update from the youngest today - the ho creates projects for their double-wide for fat-boyfriend to do (with my money LOL) - and for the past 4 months have had a “brand new bathtub” in the middle of their living room awaiting install - Yup Livin’ the dream :wink:

How can it be a passing thing when its as good as it is? Lol
Thats my limit 2 at a time, if im caught i will have to do a drugs course thing but anymore and il be facing prison time
Well, I was going to suggest that you visit America, but - felon and all - you might want to try Australia LOL

Now onto the girls…they are looking amazing, im glad im not the only one with tight a$$ node space

And will remain so. I have an old 300w MARSHydro light that I have been debating adding, but it is so much dimmer, who get’s the good light? Sooooo I think it will come into play if there is a major height difference.

1 Like

I guess when it all boils down to it, if I get just 4oz off 2 plants, I have an ounce a month to get me through the next grow.

But I’ll be starting another set before these fully mature, so it won’t be 4-5 months for the next grow, etc.

And unless I kill them, I thin 2oz per plant is a small ask. I think it’ll be better :wink:

Once I have a good rotation I’ll probably play with one plant in a 10 or 20 gallon pot and see if I can make it do tricks.

2 Likes

Nute watering officially successful, I didn’t kill them.!
Reach for the sky ladies!

1 Like

FIM popping out, bottom leaves not ‘as’ droopy, but will probably drop at some point.

1 Like

I am the knight who says Ni !!!
I bring you
SHRUBBERY

Shrubberies are my trade; I am a shrubber.
My name is Johnny The Shrubber.
I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.

2 Likes

And another FIM shot, waiting on the ‘magic’

First line of the song ^^^

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet, scroll up and check out the pic that @zparkie2 posted of a “fim-stem”

If anyone copied my nute schedule delete it. Missed some stuff (clerical errors). If you bookmarked it you’re good, - I fixed those errors. Once I hear back from FF, I’ll post it again.

I guess the error (blank spaces week 4) is fortuitous, I’ll be able to tell if the FF people realty glanced at it (if they mention it) when they reply about the sledgehammer.

This is also one l pinched just right , sour head , a seed a friend gave me out of some he bought, one little seed came out of it , and also gorilla glue that l pinched too low, only topped. 1 into 2 is topping , one into 4 is FIM. I have gotten three new stems before. Sour Head 3 1/2 weeks.

gorilla glue - F@#$ l Missed. Only topped. sour head. gorilla glue 3 1/2 weeks. banana kush 3 1/2 weeks. rats can get in your tent even after you zip it up. This was behind the floor pan and didn’t see it till I started cleaning my 4 by 4. I wondered what happened to my blue dream seedling now I know.

3 Likes

Take a close up side pic and see if we can see the new branches. Don’t take as long to recover when you FIM compared to topping.

I read something about the marsh Hydro you said. You know how it goes everybody does things different finds their way and comes out with good product. I have always practiced putting a viparspectra 450 watt LED over each plant. That way I can control each plant height of light as they grow because some plants grow slower than others and I don’t like just putting one light high up in the ceiling that has a lot of Watts for several plants. A friend of mine came over with a Bestva 1000 watt LED and l put it over the banana kush. You can see in a previous picture the one with the more oranges reddish light which is supposed to be great for flower