1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

Last update for the evening. This time after the feeding she didn’t pop a bunch of new pistils and seems to be browning evenly except for the top.

1 Like

An example of the 'rest’

1 Like

Harvest will definitely be the 16th for most of the plant (if not sooner), but there might be one lonely bud left up top to mature.

1 Like

I have the schedule set up so she gets flushed, then harvested after a 4-5day dry-out. And I’ll have water ready in case the top needs to go longer. I’d rather just chop the whole thing though so we’ll see.

I was thinking about spending the extra cash for the slx grinder. I like the non-stick option it has. Was checking out the Mendo mulcher too! Lmk how you like it when you use it. @Mr.Indica

1 Like

I think the Kozo is just machined better than any I’ve had. The gaps between the teeth prevent it clogging up, and I have tried many others. Good luck. I thought about $25 was very reasonable.

1 Like

3 Likes

I left the mole as reference @Wildwest You can see the ‘shrinkage’

3 Likes

Did another weigh-in this morning. 60 hours and they have lost just over half the weight. Tonight or tomorrow might be snipping the buds apart and laying the small stuff on a rack.

Blimey, shrunk quite abit. Still looking lovely tho :wink:

1 Like

I had to separate the little 'shoot-buds from the cola. Now you can see a little better what I ended up with. Everything is sticky!

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I brought one into the light for a macro pic

2 Likes

And here is why Nancy will meet that 21-day from brown pistil rule. The 16th is 21 days.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Seeing amber in this one.

2 Likes

Except for the top. And I am definitely getting free weed! (foxtails :wink: )

See that leaf that looks cut on the middle right? Nope. I went to pull a lower leaf to give some light to other flowers and it broke - so I tried it on the longer fan leaves up top… crispy!

2 Likes