1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

6 Likes

great looking buds @Whodat66 happy birthday!
glad to see the next generation coming up already…

2 Likes

Yup. If I had been able to start them when I wanted, they would almost be ready for the big time by now, but I only had skunk seeds and waited for replacements to arrive. Glad I waited, but I’ll be able to time the next two better and have them flower ready by harvest on the GDP’s.

1 Like

Once I found out that they could replace with a different strain - same price, I had 6 non-poppers. I figure it was probably me and jiffy pellets, but I only paid for 10 skunk seeds and got 10 free.

So I really just need to get 8 of the remaining 13 skunks to sprout to break even, so I opted to go ahead and get them. They have to keep 5-packs together, so I got the 5 GDP and one NL as replacements.

Happy birthday @Whodat66!

1 Like

@Mr.Indica - happy now :slight_smile:
ILGM GDP(f) Fox Farms grow - Happy Frog vs Lucky Dog

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

5 Likes

Updated smoke report. Started with 2g. Been hitting it to stay high since 5am. Just got done with another bowl and this is what’s left so far. The 3 little popcorn buds weigh 1g total.
So potency-wise it is more than acceptable, and this is just the week-early taste.

Oh, and I cleaned the bowl and pipe this morning for a clean taste :wink: The bowl fits both the Gandalf and the bubbler. and I like the taste both ways.

3 Likes

Birthday cheers for another trip around the sun :sun_with_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Whodat66! I hope you enjoyed your wake and bake with the killer SS you’re harvesting. Well done and cheers to another year of green :beers::seedling:

1 Like

I think it’s official, I’ll be high all day off of that one larf bud. I’m stoked!

I think that Nancy’s schedule is set. Week 11 feeding was today, On the 10th or 11th she’ll get a flush, and on the 16th SOME will be harvested.

No darkness or stem splitting, but I will selectively harvest on the 16th if needed, and be ready to water what is left (like the top)

4 Likes

And the top if not harvested yet will be watered and then get the whole extended grow plus 48+hr dark treatment. We’ll call this plan ‘ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha’

1 Like

Yours is a little furthur down but…we have matching moles :joy::joy:

1 Like

How do you like that kozo grinder? Worth it?

That’s a good question actually, I’m curious too. I’ve been using a small Santa Cruz Shredder for a while and recently picked up a large Mendo Mulcher. The search for the perfect grinder.

1 Like

I have 27 other grinders or pieces of grinders I’ll sell you cheap - including some “Cosmic Case” and other top dollar pieces. When I found this, I bought extras, gave them as gifts, was loved by all, etc.

1 Like

You need to be holding a bud that reaches that far :wink:

Soooon LOL

1 Like

Of the 440g at the start (had 10g that dried to 2g that I’m enjoying today) the 24hr weight was 307g, 48hr was 223g. so the ratio is slowing down and my antique cedar wardrobe might end up being the perfect drying room.

After this grow dries I think I’ll take a sander to the inside and open up the pores on the wood. And permanently install those curtain rod rings.

1 Like