1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

I use advanced nutrients conasoir a and b for grow and bloom also voodoo juice peranah carb candy big bud nerviana b52 bud igniter for faster flip from veg to flower bud factor X synsium I think I spelled it wrong I’m working off memory. But that most of it I also started 604b for last two weeks of bloom and I’m useing stuff called terpions for the first time during flush we will see how it goes I have never liked flawless flush for flush. And this is what I have for a grow

2 Likes

10 days old. For the humidity issue I have just been spritzing with a fine mist a few times a day.

@Covertgrower @Aolelon have you ever seen the tris turn purple I’ve never seen this from this strain

4 Likes

So pretty!!

I’ve never seen this strain go purple but never seen the tris go purple

1 Like

nor have i. the bubble on top of tris, is it changed purp too?

Yep and it’s weird

1 Like

wow! yep, thats a question for the pros! Lol. I’m sure it’ll be fine though.

It’s a fruity pebble that I’ve grown in soil for years never had any purple in it and now in a rdwc it’s got a pretty purple flowers on it and at closer look it’s the tried also going purple

1 Like

That’s y I got @Countryboyjvd1971 might know but @Aolelon @MattyBear they should know

1 Like

I’ve seen pictures of it. It looks pretty

2 Likes

But should be fine right

1 Like

Yea it should be fine

2 Likes

Cool thank you was a little worried lol

1 Like

I’ve read that giving certain strains a cold watering or colder temps in general can bring out purps and blues. but don’t know if that would affect the trychs.

That’s really interesting. Never have seen that one. Was this picture taken under natural lighting?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen purple trichomes before! Really nice looking :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Keep taggin in people! I hate bugging people to check out my issues.

1 Like

Actually, the strains like fruity pebbles were created for color (among other things) and some growers specialize in getting them as bright as possible because they look cool in a dispensary jar.
I think it’s like with any hobby. Once you get good at it, you think “what can I f*ck with next?” LOL

2 Likes

Mornin’!
She got a cup of water yesterday and seems to be thriving.

Should I drop the seed in the starter after 24hrs regardless of it having a tail, or should I wait for one?

The seed did sink last night with a little thump on the glass.

1 Like