1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

I’ll be 58 on the 12th.

3 Likes

Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Happy birthday

1 Like

Percentage-wise (northern hemisphere) October birthdays means that your parents were probably bored during the winter :wink:

1 Like

Smoke report! I’m high! LOL

1 Like

Very tasty, no cough initially even with no cure to speak of (maybe the vacuuming does something?) And an immediate head high. Not couchy though, I want to do stoner things :wink:

Which is cool, because I have fun stuff to do. Watering day for Nancy. I just realized that the “21-day-from-brown-pistil” thing might be money. I chopped Petunia after only 14 days :smile:

Nancy still has until the 16th to go on that schedule. Today starts week 11 on the FF schedule so last feeding today, then a flush next watering, and prep her for chop.

6 Likes

4 Likes

And I also get to play with the young’un’s!

Repotting since I have water already, saved some with just cal-mag.
Also means the dome is done, which means I have to humidify the tent and play with that all day.

1 Like

Not a great pic, but none are hidden.

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes

great looking buds @Whodat66 happy birthday!
glad to see the next generation coming up already…

2 Likes

Yup. If I had been able to start them when I wanted, they would almost be ready for the big time by now, but I only had skunk seeds and waited for replacements to arrive. Glad I waited, but I’ll be able to time the next two better and have them flower ready by harvest on the GDP’s.

1 Like

Once I found out that they could replace with a different strain - same price, I had 6 non-poppers. I figure it was probably me and jiffy pellets, but I only paid for 10 skunk seeds and got 10 free.

So I really just need to get 8 of the remaining 13 skunks to sprout to break even, so I opted to go ahead and get them. They have to keep 5-packs together, so I got the 5 GDP and one NL as replacements.

Happy birthday @Whodat66!

1 Like

@Mr.Indica - happy now :slight_smile:
ILGM GDP(f) Fox Farms grow - Happy Frog vs Lucky Dog

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

5 Likes

Updated smoke report. Started with 2g. Been hitting it to stay high since 5am. Just got done with another bowl and this is what’s left so far. The 3 little popcorn buds weigh 1g total.
So potency-wise it is more than acceptable, and this is just the week-early taste.

Oh, and I cleaned the bowl and pipe this morning for a clean taste :wink: The bowl fits both the Gandalf and the bubbler. and I like the taste both ways.

3 Likes

Birthday cheers for another trip around the sun :sun_with_face:

1 Like