1st ILGM grow - Superskunk(fem)

So do they vacuum-seal the jars with a boveda pack inside?

1 Like

I’m surprised at the smell of my bag seed strain. During veg it was skunky as hell but now close to harvest, the buds smell sweet as he’ll, but with a skunky background. can’t wait to see how it tastes!

One of the guys does but the other one only used boveda for long term storage in a fridge in total darkness.

I’m going to try both methods and see if there is a difference.

2 Likes

But you won’t know if either worked as well as natural aging, until some naturally ages LOL

here’s the thread Has anyone used a food saver to cure?

1 Like

Lol, no I meant one with boveda during curing, and one without.

1 Like

I get that part, but you won’t know if either with or without was as good as natural unless you cure some the old fashioned way, and wait for it to be cured.

1 Like

Ooooooo! Last thought for the night. Big gallon Mason Jars for our prized giganto-buds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gallon jars of pickles here I come :joy::rofl:

1 Like

There are only 2 sizes of mason jar lids. And the gallons have the wide-mouth. Meaning, you could vacuum seal them with the contraption, and not need bags.

1 Like

2 Likes

Nuthin’ to report, but I haven’t killed them yet

3 Likes

Still need to do some adjustments, but I just started pulling all the limbs from one side to the other so I can push the bare side to the wall.

2 Likes

Nice idea. Make room! Can’t wait to have that problem. Can you check my journal and let me know if you think it’s time to transplant?

1 Like

Just did, but don’t go just by what I think. I’ve seen cups that look almost white and it looks like there’s no dirt in it.

1 Like

I’m honestly thinking that I’ll get a better yield out of Petunia, but prettier buds out of Nancy. For now it’s just maneuvering for the best light.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, since I had spare room in the pots and the plants are all out of the pot (height-wise) I topped both off with FFOF.

So aside from the LST, here’s today’s !@#$ery. The tower fan Is in stationary mode. See what it does for temps, then go from there.

3 Likes

I gave it about a half hour and checked. Last time It jumped to 80 in that timeframe, this time no change whatsoever. I have 2 more speeds on the tower fan to go, so about noon-ish I’ll see if there’s change and bump the speed up.