1st hydro grow using waterfarm top drip

she looking good took off a few dead leaves change res again on saturday

2 Likes

she starting to grow thru the net res change today to start 2nd week of flower

2 Likes

How many days since light flip?
Not flower , but light flip…?
You should lower that net and smash her down and push that weight… she will be fine…
Top everything right now… v - buds… fatties… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Today is day 7 since light flip thoght of puching net down but wouldnt have room to fill or exchange res

1 Like

We need to get you setup , with an easier setup… lol … :grin:
Lookin good tho…

1 Like

You need to be able monitor and change everything out without disturbing your plants… :wink:

1 Like

There is tube on the side so i can check ph levels and temp also water level maybe i could just drain it thru tube but that could take forever

1 Like

I did a blackberry kush ScrOG one plant filled a five by five tent by elevating the bucket and draining from that blue hose on the side of the bucket so that would work and it didn’t take long to empty out @Evile

2 Likes

Split her stem on accident the other day she looks to b ok res chamge yesterday

2 Likes

Pretty and grren, beautiful

I screwed her up yall and got hermies thanks everyone for tge help and support ill b at it again soon

Sorry to hear that @Evile I was looking forward to seeing your harvest

If that is your only plant, there is no reason not to continue to grow it and just pull flowers

1 Like

Anyone use purewaterclub, I’ve always bought my RO + DI for fish and house uses through them. Don’t fall for some of the labels, they essentially all do the same thing. It’s all about the filters. Anyways they have some cheap RO units there that might surprise some.

I have the same system. Waterfarm with 8 buckets.im having trouble keeping all the buckets working. I know have 4 plants going my first plant is stunted I think cu it has been over a month and it isn’t bug at all. Also I started some seeds that grew but then 2 of them stopped growing and one if the 2 stim became flimsy and won’t bounce back no matter what I do. Please help

Can you explain what you mean by not working? Have you checked the pH of each individual bucket ? Are you using the water farm controller buckets? @Firsttimer2

I have not checked the pH in every bucket but I have checked the hose from the pump. I try to maintain a pH of 5.5-6.5 My water temp is at 70-74 degree F. I transplanted my seedlings when I saw root growth on bottom of rockwool. My 2 purple Haze stop growing in the dome and one has a very weak stock going into the rockwool. I have it propped up cuz it won’t stand on it’s own. This is the second time I have hat has happened to me. Don’t understand why

Weak stalk could be from overwatering the cube ive done that before lol and it dampened off on me attach pics of set up and what size light are you using

1 Like

Do u have airstones in your buckets

I have the whole set up for the waterfall a bucket system I have both the reservoir and the reservoir controller that sits on top of it that all of my buckets are receiving water so I have to flush it I did check my pH my water temperature within the buckets with 70° what is the proper temperature for the water I also something to use for about a minute and pH balance to water when I first do it and it has happened to me twice now where I lost a seedling because of the flimsy stock and I couldn’t get it to come back do you guys have any suggestions on how to make a plant recover when it happens