1st hydro grow using waterfarm top drip

You can remove leaves any time (I guess up for debate) but from my experience

last week of veg switching to 12/12 next week

4 Likes

I am very happy with my GH waterfarm RDWC. Your girl looks great! Good work :grimacing::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yes your doing good job but wait longer to switch get some weight to her

building scrog screen now flip to flower sat or sun

2 Likes

she sprouted 1 month ago need to get the screen on her but happy overall for my 1st grow now just to see her through

2 Likes

Looking good gonna get some nice colas off her

Appreciate it @Lostscuba hope i get few grams from her not expecting much since its my first time but we will see

1 Like

I just got 5 ounces off 4 plants are you using led or ballast hold out as long as u can you could get lots off one plant just gotta do it right

1 Like

Looking good @Evile I am sure what you get from her will be weighed in oz. Not grams👍

2 Likes

I got 230+ grams from one WWA using a GH waterfarm. You will get more than a few grams :grimacing::ok_hand:

3 Likes

From what i know its 600w ballast using mh for veg flipping to hps and 12/12 light cycle tomorrow

1 Like

Your good then big colas coming soon that’s what I use now

1 Like

she just woke up

2 Likes

If you decide to grow more with hydroponics there is a system called stealth ro 150 or 300 for purifying water it’s a cupple hundred bucks but will save you money in the long run if you are buying water ( she will probably be drinking a gallon a day in flower)

2 Likes

Thank you @Gardenguy i will always b using hydro so that is something definitely lookin into

1 Like

Switched out res getting screen down and she gna take a nice nap til tomorrow morning starting 12\12 today

2 Likes

got screen down hope i did it right

1 Like

Not related to growing but my chiefs need to get shit right and here a pic of my girl

happy growing amd go chiefs

1 Like

Growing fast I’m might have to try that screen thing holds up all the weight