1st grow WOW The Miracle of seed

I can’t say it enough WOW Nothing like Sunshine, rain and good soil that I use a wooden box that I have used for 5 years in my garden. Over the years organic soil,topsoil, cow,horse poop and mushroom compost all turned over and Look at her Western Grail all happy and huge.

8 Likes

Beautiful and yes The Miracle of seeds!! It is fascinating!! And addicting!! :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Beautiful ladies. I’m out of likes or else

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Looking good!

-moved to a more appropriate section. :v:

1 Like

Yes I am checking outside and downstairs each day. At least I am getting my exercise. My bride she is anxious to smoke this beauty but I tell her a few more weeks we are still clear lube on her ,she must get cloudy and a bit amber Lube. Thanks I need the encouragement and positive words that I am doing a good job, It’s not like I can go ask my local garden center for help growing weed. But I am seeing Home Depot and Lowe’s stocking tents and grow equipment. online and some stuff in their stores. Even Meijer’s has stuff

I don’t know why the DEMs can’t just jam Federal legalization through with their majorities! They are too busy trying to spend $ out of thin air. Federal legalization, It’s gonna happen sooner or later.

1 Like

I do think about that but what will that mean to us the poor folk the average growers for health and pain relief and can’t pay the money the dispensaries want. 30% 40% taxes here which is too much and then the Demoncrats will add more tax.

1 Like

Just need to Federally legalize the growing of cannabis.

We can grow our own, we don’t pay any tax on stuff we grow in our gardens! :+1: :sunglasses:

DEMs might do it because they think they can get tons of new taxes on it, but I doubt it.

1 Like

Yes That would be great after the 1st grow outside so far I can’t wait for next year when we can start the seedlings in the early spring. Not like this year we got her in the ground in July 7th

this was taken today

2 Likes

Looks great keep it up

1 Like

I am a big fan of keeping it simple. Grow pot in the ground, use compost to feed it, and let nature do the rest.

3 Likes

SWEEEET, very nice

1 Like