1st grow! Thought and suggestions

Thst makes sence, you do need to make sure the light isn’t to close as to give light burn. Try and keep it close enough but not to close lol

2 Likes

It’s about 18 inches from the biggest plant I thought they would have been had buds by now since it’s almost into month 3 @dbrn32 @Nicky

What is light schedule?

24 hours @dbrn32

Show us some pics.
That 132w light is very little light for as many plants as you are trying to grow it will struggle to grow 1 plant let alone 6.

Are they autos or photos I forget?

That’s probably why

@Nicky these are autos and the actual draw is 200. @dbrn32 what because I have the lights on 24/7?

Ya. Seems to happen a lot.

@dbrn32 what should I switch it too! 20/4 18/6 16/8?

If you need to get into flower go to 12/12.

@dbrn32 @Nicky these are the plants picture taken today ![image|375x500](upload://1y

CkfcQspeyUfOgs9fQ2NiWD1jS.jpeg)

Your just going into flower now it seems got a big longer veg. Might be a good thing or might be a sign your plants going to take a long time to finish.

Drop your scedule to 20/4, give at least 4hr rest.

To ensure they are flipping you could put them in 2 days of darkness followed by 12/12
But I don’t think that’s required you have clear pistil growth.

4 Likes

so this one looks weird I been researching it says light defiency but how can that be it’s the same light that just did 7 plants how is it struggling on one

Lights on so can’t see.
Lights off flash on always plz.

@Nicky

2 Likes

No light burn at all. Droopy though.
Ensure watering not to much but enough and let it grow a bit more but transplant soon.

1 Like

@Nicky @dbrn32 what do y’all think of the agromax raw 550 led? Think I could fit 12 healthy plants under it?

As many plants as you could run in 4x4 space. What is price? May be bigger lights available for same or less money.

2 Likes

What thr guru said^^^

I have yet to see any light that is as good of bang for your buck while being top quality as kingbrites.
You toss up a screen shot or two and I’ll compare it with a kingbrite but ide bet money the kingbrite will win

1 Like

Hi I’m very new to growing, but I do know what I like, I need to find out the sex of this plant