1st grow! Thought and suggestions

@Nicky what do you say the best light on Amazon is to get that would cover the whole 5x5 plants I’m trying to run at least 15 plants in there instead of seven

Regardless of plants you need to focus on your space because plants can be big or small depending on your growing method really.

Don’t buy a grow light on Amazon, your wasting your money.
Buy a light on Alibaba and save yourself hundreds of dollars and tons of hassle.
Go google kingbrite. Then select your space and they will show you lights. I would get the bars not the boards.

The 5x5 kits are about 500$ (there are ones like 25$ cheaper due to not running cree’s but cree’s are better)

2 Likes

So if I upgrade the lights and add more soil do you think my girls will recover?

I gave you advice above.
Roll your pots down, add medium if you can but dont transplant, just fly with it.
Grab some lights and a inkbird temperature controller you’ll be rocking

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)

You can’t post links like that only amazon to stuff. Can you please remove that.

Also no, it’s a random company I’ve never heard of I can only vouch for kingbrite.
Many have good luck with mejiu as well but don’t use a random company.

1 Like

I edited accordingly.

1 Like

Thnx man, you picked up my flag?

1 Like

Yep, it showed up.

1 Like

Random question, following anything overly intriguing on the forums lately?

I find a lot of things throughout the day. Something in particular you looking for?

1 Like

Nope lol

3 Likes

Marshydro 2000 watt @Nicky

I’m using one of those… Pulls about 320 actual watts. Works for me :grin:

1 Like

@neofirebird what size tent are you running and how many plants do you have?

@Nicky

took your advice rolled my fabric down put 8 inch fans in all I need is a better light and they should be healthy

1 Like

In a 4x4 I grow two at a time have trouble working with more they explode in hydro.

4 Likes

Are those auto flowers?

1 Like

Yes they are autos White Widow and Zkittlez

I was thinking of getting the skittles next grow

1 Like