1st Grow.. Thinking I'm close?

ILGM AK47 and ILGM Bubblegum Photos. Week 12 from sprout and almost 6th full Week since 12/12 flip.
I’m thinking 3 to 4 more weeks? I ordered a Jwlrs Loop today, what can you see from my pics? I’m asking for reassurance that I’m still on track. Does everything look ok? I’m color blind to the extent that I only see 1 shade of each color. So, for me, there’s only 1 green, white, ect…Is there anything that jumps out to you as wrong or bad?
4 Gal pots with Happy Frog soil and Fox Farms Nutes at 1/2 strength. 1/2 Gal of Water/Nutes each every other day. The Ph, Ppm, ect., is spot on. (2) 3k Watt Vander Leds…
Thank you…

13 Likes

She looks FAN FRICKING TASTIC! So far damn well done. 3-4 weeks is spot on. Maybe less if ur lucky, maybe a tad more if they slow down. Wowowowow. :clap:t5:

6 Likes

Those are beast plants! Good looking grow!

4 Likes

Definitely right on track. Beautiful! Do a journal next time and tag me - I’d love to follow along!

1 Like

Awesome… Ty for the motivating response. I needed it…

3 Likes

Thank you… Beast Plants sounds good to me.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reassurance. And I wanted to do a Journal, however I live in an area that isn’t very grower friendly. My next go round I’ll seriously consider it. This 1st go round Ive stayed very low key outta fear of the PoPo…

3 Likes

I love when people meekly post pictures of their first grow, being all coy and what not, then when they share pictures it’s usually bomb looking bud lol

Good job man!

4 Likes

Lol that’s spot on too… Next grow I’ll loosen up a little. I feel like there’s some Monsters in there, and I want people to see them, but I’m paranoid AF…

3 Likes

Very nice first grow can’t wait to see the final outcome.

1 Like

@LurkinLarry Let me tell you something man… Anyone who is worth listening to on this forum will never bash your plants. They will never bash your way of doing things. Yes people have differing opinions, but when it comes down to it, we are all here for the same reason, “I Love Growing Marijuana”. We all should be sharing, that is literally part of the reason the forum exists in the first place! :grinning:

So relax, read up, smoke up, share up!

11 Likes

So I noticed straight away that…you got a handle on this one. Good work!

4 Likes

Just an update on my 1st Harvest… I’m not concerned with weight so I really didn’t focus on that.

After only 7 days everything was snapping and my moisture meter was reading 12-18% for interior bud moisture. Today I put everything in jars with Boveda Packs and Digital Hydrometers… So now we’re curing…

I’d like to try some ILGM Auto’s, but that’s not in the budget just yet so we’re gonna do a few White Widow Photos next…
Thank you to any and all for positive feedback along the way and the biggest THANK YOU to ILGM for the superior quality beans and the plethora of easily searchable info on this site. ILGM made my 1st grow a breeze. Original order #2069578

3 Likes

A buddy of mine IRL was looking at my Post and said I should’ve put the weight out there for everyone… sooooo after burping and checking all the math today my totals are as follows.

4 Ilgm Ak47- 426grams
2 Ilgm Bubblegum 146grams
Today the jars were 62-68%rh when weighed…
I’m extremely pleased…

1 Like

Good result.

We are out door grow first time , took sample to grow store and they’re stumped this a reason to harvest? Throw away? They were looking good a week ago now? Not sure

O my o My. That is definitely BR! Im sorry for the delay. Havent been active as much lately.

Hopefully u tossed the infected parts, harvested everything else with a thorough budwash and inspection.

1 Like