1st grow > Tent setup - and suggestions, recommendations or needed changes?

ILGM - Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookie - autos
Lights - Phlizon 2022 Advanced PL-1000 Plant LED Grow Light with Samsung LM281B LEDs \
Hytekgro LED Grow Light 45W Plant Lights Red Blue White Panel \ Giixer LED Grow Light 1000W Plus Full Spectrum High PAR Value Simulated Sunlight
Fan - VIVOSUN 4 Inch 195 CFM Inline Duct Ventilation Fan Vent Blower \ VIVOSUN 4 Inch Air Carbon Filter Smellines Control with Australia Virgin Charcoal

Plants are @ 6 weeks old

Just got my AC Infinity tent setup and looking for suggestions for possible better setups.

5 Likes

Definitely headed in the right direction!

Intake from bottom,
Exhaust from top.
Charcole filter not needed on exhaust for a month or two (flowers smell).
AC-Infinity Cloudline Controller (69-WiFi, #69-Bluetooth, and 67-Bluetooth best to least, respectively), and T6 inline fan for Exhaust and if needed another for intake.
Where is your intake and exhaust? I got four of those 50 watt square 2013 LED panels.

1 Like

Everything seems good already only thing id recommend is ditching the cheap lights and upgrading to good lighting for that size tent HLG,Spider farmer, Mars Hydro, Viparspectra are all good lighting companies to choose from i personally use HLG and Viparspectra and love all the lights i own from both companies what size tent do you have i can make some recommendations for you on what lights would be good for that tent

1 Like

I don’t have an intake fan. I am getting 2 small oscillating fans. I do have a flap open at the bottom to draw air with the exhaust fan.
I put the filter on the exhaust fan because of the smell already. It’s near the top of the tent.

1 Like

The tent is 4Lx2Wx6H
I read good reviews on the Phlizon 2022 Advanced PL-1000 light so I thought it was a good one. I just bought it.
Thanks!

1 Like

So a 4x2 tent good size to start as far as the lights go they are all very cheap/budget based lights bigest thing ive learned from growing is you want to invest in good lights cheap lights usually result in poor quality end product and they are not efficient compared to better quality lights now there are some cheaper lights out there tho that are still great options like the Viparspectra P series and XS series units i happen to run 2 Viparspectra P2000 in my 4x2 tent and the plants do awesome

2 Likes

Not needed, sometimes.

1 Like

Considering the personal involvement of time and space committed for grow cycles, the best lights are the correct perscription. HLG Scorpian Diablo for Christmas, please.

2 Likes

Any ideas about this one (ILGM girl scout cookie)? It’s been growing the longest.

Suggest moving Rectangle light (VIPAR from second picture) right towards center of grow space, just a little.
Overhanging lights at same height with some spread overlap and move shortest plant to middle with elevational assistance (height support).

Air circulation fans?

I just moved these into this tent and added a new light. Here is the previous setup. All 3 plants have been rotated under the lights on a regular basis.The light to the right in the pic above this post is new. Previously the light to the left was in the middle with the red\white\blue lights on each side.

Meant to reply to you above…

Awesome, looking good.
Newest suggestion, angle outside lamps slightly toward center with outside lamp edges lower than middle.
Hey @Doob, I am still using my Square 2013 LED lamps on side like yours were.
What happened to yours? and the new light is what? I look up light specks cause I want a better EASIER footprint. Hopefully, the Christmas budget will provide.

@CatDadPower
I already have this post. No empty tent but I can add soon because these are pretty much a BUST!

And you said tag some from your’s so I hope ya’ll don’t mind…
@BudzMS @Newt @beachglass @CurrDogg420 @new2-420 @noddykitty1 @Flitme @Mhcnola

3 Likes

For sure! Lets start fresh, clean everything out nice, and get you a banging ass setup for grow two.

3 Likes

Girl scout cookie never even flowered and the blue dream prematurally flowered. At lease I think that’s what happened.

I guess the blues are ready to crop. I can’t even figure that out…

20220825_143915

2 Likes

count me in

1 Like

Sorry I keep bouncing back and forth, let’s keep the light suggestions here instead of the grow journal so we don’t blow up peoples notifications.

1 Like

Anyways, the SF you suggested underperforms by about 100W. In a 2x4 you’ll need around 325ish watts of power by late flower. The other two would be great.

1 Like