1st grow, should I give up on these

1st grow, critical purple autoflower, day 30, 600w led 18 distance, 18/6 on/off, distilled water, foxfarms trio started 2 days ago, lst 5 days ago, foxfarms happy frog 50/50 pearlite, tips of leaves starting to yellow, not seeing any white pistils unless I dont know what I’m looking at, wondering if I should give up, start over or hopefully am I getting too impatient, I really appreciate input and advice have learned so much from igm, thanx again

Forgot to add pic

1 Like

First welcome to the community I think your plant looks good . I see the little spot on the end of one that leafs nothing really to worry about the plant is young it will continue to develop keep up the good work.

2 Likes

You’re being too impatient. Autos take time.

2 Likes

Start with low dose nutes, the happy frog has a ton in it to start, and bend it over, low stress training

Thanks for advice

I agree, your plant looks fine. If you’re not getting into a major space restriction give it more time. If you are worried about it getting too big then lower your lights on time.

1 Like

It’s been 3 day’s since I planted this thing and still no buds for me to smoke…:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::grin::wink::v:
Sorry , I had to do it…
If you have no patience , then this isn’t the hobby for you…:wink:
Up to 3 month’s before you harvest and as little as 2 month’s at least… :wink:
When growing , the only thing that happens fast , is when things start going down hill… :sweat_smile::joy::rofl::grin::exploding_head::upside_down_face:
Your plant looks good , let it do its thing and you will be all good… :wink:
:v::sunglasses: