1st grow raspberry cough

Added the a scrog net probably too soon and probably too low we shall see. Kinda fun making this plant submit
The Lillie one on the left is lemon of haze auto branch my wife clipped and stuck in here to see how it does.

From Feb 20,2021

Feb 20 2021

March 20 2021 flipped the lights and ramped the nuts to the bloom schedule. Sunday morning I find that when I set the new reservoir I didn’t push it in far enough so the flood tray drain emptied into my tent floor. Bummed, I vacuumed up the water and set a new bucket full this time under the drain. Lesson learned

Today Monday afternoon I stopped by the house on way to a different jobsite and decided to check on the plant. It had drank almost 2 gallons wow!! I mixed a new batch by the gallon and topped off the res and made sure oh is 5.8-5.9 all good. Also lights off from 6p to 6a with all going on only gives me a few mins to be in there in the morning and about an hour in the evening. The growth is really taking off. Is it the bloom nutes or the light timimg or both? Who cares its awsome!!! Thought the next 8 or so weeks might get pretty boring so germinating some gorilla glue seeds for the new grow room.

starting 1st week of flower

11 days since flipped lights. Really cool watching the change and flowers begin to form.

1 Like

@Shannon32

1 Like

Flower week 3 day 1

I’m soooo sick. I came home all excited to check progress of the grow and as soon as opened door smelled something horrible. Temp in tent was 130 and this heater which has maintained 80 degrees for 12 weeks decided to go crazy.

There are 3 buds that aren’t too burnt still green and not crispy. Is it possible to finish this grow or call it and start over.
@Hellraiser. @peachfuzz. @PharmerBob

Yikes… sorry my friend…:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
I’ve pulled alot of rabbits out of my hat , but I don’t think this is one of them…
It would be really hard to ocupie all of that space for one or 2 joints…
Do you have something waiting to go in…?
If so , throw them in…
I worry more about heat issues than I do cold issues…
Unless your temps go below 40 degrees , I wouldn’t even be running a heater…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep. It’s a heartbreaker. I have some gorilla glue seedlings in a room I actually just built. I was planning to move this tent out of this area when it was done and into the area where the other room is. Guess I’ll pout for a while and then break it down and move it. :sleepy: :pensive: :face_vomiting: :sob: :tired_face:
Thanks for responding.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong…
I try to keep my flower room at 60 to 80 degrees …
I have a stupid heater and ac and extraction fan and all kinds of stuff…
They will all malfunction at some point…
It just happens…
Alls I can say is sorry my friend and don’t think that you were the only one that this happened too…
Just do everything to make sure that it doesn’t happen again…
Life is always waiting to kick you where it hurts… :slightly_frowning_face::frowning::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::upside_down_face::green_heart:

2 Likes

Wow, sorry to see that, my condolences. I might give them a couple days with light dimmed down a bit to see if they can recover before doing anything drastic like tossing her out.

1 Like

I’ve pulled many a plant’s from death…
This would be the very first time in all of my years on this sight that you will see me say just toss it…
If he has something to throw in its place , that’s what’s best…
She got cooked…
That’s 1 1/2 months recovery and back into flower which is another 10 weeks…
At this point it’s way to much work for such a small reward , or it’s just to long to get a reward…
First time I’ve ever said to ditch a plant… :man_facepalming::confused::frowning::disappointed_relieved::green_heart::man_shrugging:
Sorry @Allinherhead

2 Likes

If all you have is this plant and no seeds, I would clone those tops that still look good and hope for the best…
If you have more seeds , than toss and start over…
Although that plant grew pretty danm good , I might still try to clone it and keep those Gene’s going…
You could still harvest this plant a few runs from now…
Not sure on your space and what your working with…

1 Like

I have some gorilla glue seedlings. Also have some g13( whatever that is) all fem photo. And a friend gave me some Acapulco gold seeds I thought I would start for outside. Back side of my barn is sunny all day.
Thanks for the support. Disgusted but start again. Isn’t like I need the weed, my wife has plenty and her grow is going well. probably 4 weeks to go. For me I just love the growing. An added benefit is becoming somewhat acquainted with some on this forum. I appreciate all of you. Meanwhile I keep enjoying whay y’all share.

1 Like

Awe I’m sorry to see/hear about this faulty thing, it may help to get a controller to allow heater to have power at certain temps and turn off when it rises to high. Plenty of them on amazon for a decent price…

Chalk it up to a learning experience and move forward! Try and make some oil outta her

1 Like