1st Grow outdoor California Dream

Hi everyone,

Living in Australia being for private medical consumption.
Growing x2 California Dream starting 22nd of August with 16x random sprouts raised 2 weeks there after.
Planning outdoors over summer, 22nd of September cali dream was moved into, 20 litre/10 gallon woven cotton/jute fibre bags,
Using a 600W HPS light For stimulating vegetation in this cold early spring, Because why not.
Feeding is always up for question and improvement, 1 day feed of
10 [nitrogen] 2.5 [phophorus] 2.5 [potassium] 5ml each diluted feed
Next day 10-20ml of water to flush and move nutrients
For the rest day no water and then repeat process on a 3 day schedule.

And some pictures.

Will continue to upload as it progresses. Comments and advice welcome. Please and thank you. H.

7 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Looks good! California dream is a strain I’d like to try my hand at! Set to watching.

1 Like

Nice start. Looking great man. I grow Indicas myself. Good luck there, down under.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks! Keep in touch

Very happy with all our girls… Cali pulling well, all 7 of the randoms as well but what im truly stoked about is all 9 of the seeds from 5 days ago have sprouted. Interesting that those 9 and a darker green coming up. Any ideas why the colour difference?

2 Likes

photo of the 9 darker green sprouts

1 Like

Cali Dream 1 and 2 then our 7 fandoms from a month ago and 9 new babies… and a let there be light pic of our cupboard 600w HPS booster… still same feeding every third day and 2nd day watering… all still going strong

1 Like

Transplant from cups to bags to spread a little for a week

1 Like

And the newer organisation under the light… shoots top right x9… x3 transplanted top left x4 transplanted middle right and x2 Cali in the separate bags at the bottom… reaching and pulling strong

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be concerned with the darker green sprouts. The taller ones should be getting close to needing food though.

1 Like

Thanks for feedback… why concern led?

1 Like

I meant wouldn’t. Sorry.

1 Like

@Drillbit thanks for feedback why concerned?

1 Like

Read that wrong sorry! Thank u yeah they came from a friend no idea what they are

1 Like

The 9 new shoots and 3 of the lil transplants… 24 hours and such a difference I just love the response to light and feed! :muscle:t2:

These three have been grown from the same seed batch as our 9 dark green new shots. Fingers crossed that our 9 come up with the same purple colours so vibrant!

1 Like

Moving locations as we get ready to move to our final guerrilla location…

3 Likes

Surviving getting picked up and moved around

2 Likes

Little cupboard and light set up

4 Likes