I ordered my tent and while it was shipping I germinated some BagSeeds to practice with. Using dirt from the yard while I assembled everything. It took me awhile to gather all my stuff, so I ended up growing 2 of the bagseed plants to flower. I had terrible drainage issues, over watering, nute burn, nute lockout. It was terrible. I ended up harvesting about a mason jar from each of the 2 plants. About 40 grams. I didn’t really care because it was an experiment while I gathered stuff.
This is my official real grow with everything I want and good genetics and a name I can call it instead of bagseed.