Vessels: 5 gallon Bucket
PH of Water, Water in is 6.3-6.5
Indoor or Outdoor: 5x5 Grow tent
Light system 2x1000W 1x2000w LED
Temps; 87
Humidity; 50 - 60
Ventilation system; 6 inch
De-humidifier

Hi, i got my white widow seeds and i am trying to growing it for 4 months now. It started to flower like a month ago right now. I have heard that white widow only take 8-9 weeks to flower and i am worried that I might doing something wrong. How is everything looks like? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Welcome to the community :sunglasses:

Good morning @Callianoze some pictures in natural light will help experienced community members to assist you further it looks like you may have some fox-tailing happening at the moment.

Stay safe :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome! Natural lighting pictures would be most helpful. Happy to have you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

2 Likes

You said it yourself, been flowering for a month, takes 8-9 weeks of flowering so you still have about a month to go. Flowering time is from the time it flowers, not total time from seed.

Also from your red pictures, seems you are only using the bloom or flower part of the lights when you would be better off with both veg and bloom switches on for more light and a fuller spectrum, which explains why your plants stretched so much as well (from the very red light).

5 Likes

Thanks for the advise. I will def turn on all the lights, that explains the stretching.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. There are some very experienced growers here that can answer questions you may have. this hit for you :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Keep in mind the flowering times are estimates. Have read they are more rated for commercial growers than us regular folk. One person put on a forum, not here I think, that he harvested at 7 weeks no matter what. I think that is silly as every plant has it’s own time frame. I harvested my Wedding Cake a tad too early against my judgement and went with the advice of a veteran grower, not on forum, but my cousins’ husband (since learned he uses Miracle Grow and his buds can cause an incredible coughing fit. So learned someone growing for 30 years might not be up on better practices) Patience is definitely a virtue with growing. That lesson we all hate, I know. :wink:

1 Like