1st Grow, LED's 4x4 and Blue Dream

Nice grow @renaissanceman I am only about 2 weeks behind you and will be flipping to flower in 5 days (April Fools Day).

Your plants look great!:+1::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m getting the sense I might have turned these over sooner or did more pruning to get them ready for SCROG earlier. Lesson learned (that’s why we grow right?). Guess I could just change the light schedule and see how it goes at this point but it doesn’t seem like I’d have as much fun.

2 Likes

Looking great! Getting to the fun part soon!

1 Like

I just lost my free time for any light building. Doing LED research for a second flowering light.

Might just add a second Viparspectra 900W. Considering a 1200W. VERY undecided.

Canopy penetration should be a no-issue if I’m doing SCROG yes? I just need full 4x4 coverage (with a plan to cover a second tent as much as possible with the new light in the future…hence the 1200).

Thoughts?

Oh man…so you know those lessons that stick with you best? You know…the ones where you really mess up…right.

Recovering nutrient burn on the front right plant (that was my best grower…so…rest are catching up…yay?)…was NOT paying attention to sediment in a bucket for watering. Plant is recovering and we’re still moving along.

SCROG setup at 29-30". Working on the fill-in. Is this taking longer? Yes…because I’m learning. :slightly_smiling_face:
Hopefully I can knock off time next time: (clones started for next time in the rear…that’s some time off), early training and focus on upward growth to SCROG layer first (more time off).

Fingers crossed to have this filled out in 30 days and ready to shift to flower.

2 Likes

I am the slowest grower ever. 19 June update.

2 Likes

One more.

2 Likes

Maybe slow, but you’re plants are beautiful! Nice job :v:

2 Likes

I think most of us could slow down a little with our grows. :slight_smile: Patience is a blessing in this endeavor.

2 Likes

Slowest grower to “stretchiest”. Annoying.

2 Likes

Weekly update.

Pulled some feeding volume (looks like it might have been high).

Also, I added Maxi Blumats for watering during flowering. I’m traveling quite a bit and need weekly watering coverage. 25 gallon water tank for the maxi’s and another 5 gallon for the normal ones I already have in the buckets (2-3 per plant).

2 Likes

Real sorry I lost base with you. It’s difficult to follow threads without any notifications, my apologies.

Where you at with the lights? If you get into the time to look at building again or have questions, just tag me and I’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

Had to run out of town and leave the grow for a week. Water was mostly ok…obviously have some fertilizer issues.

2 Likes

Weekly update (pic from other door). Rebuilt my exhaust (house was getting stinky as I had the blower going into the tent vs. pulling air out…leaks).

1 Like

Longest grow ever…another week out of town and plants on automatic watering\light.

1 Like

Weekly update…had to leave the grow alone for the last 7 days as I was out of town. Auto-watering and lights of course. Crisping leaves…is this normal later in flowering?

I’m in uncharted territory. …pointers until harvest (and when to harvest) appreciated!

What second Viparspectra light did you end up adding to your tent? i see 2 now in pics!

same as the first. another 900W

Considering how much I travel I’m pretty impressed the plants are doing as well as they are (I’m on the road 40% of the time and can’t check them).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01795XMEY?tag=greenrel-20

Yea I like my 450w I’m curious to see how your next grow goes with them under 2x900 your whole grow. I also read somewhere that the 1200 and the 900w Viparspectra reflector run the same par output but could be wrong.