1st Grow KHAOS!

Tent is nice a full going into flower. Im pretty happy with how this first grow is turning out so far. Thanks as always for everyones guidence along the way.

Dont mind the ugly uneven lights. Im just waitng a couple days until I water again and can get in there while plants are out of the tent to get them raised up the rest of the way lol.

1 Like

Looking bushy in there :+1::+1::star_struck: can’t wait to see more!!

1 Like

Looking very nice today when I went to visit with them. All 4 of them are females so thats a good day! Also, happy Mothers day to all the great moms out there!

2 Likes

Looks like im going to need to water every 2 days now. They don’t like going 3 days anymore. Definitely going to a minimum of 7gal pots next time.

3 Likes

Yep more frequent and more water now. :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow they getting thirsty!! Crazy how different they can look a couple days later

2 Likes

@nmgeo @SnkeyezCobra they were happy again after water and wow are they stretching. I hope its slows down in after another week or so. Wow

3 Likes

You could pull some necklaces on them. Really, I hung half a pack of landscape staples on my plants to turn them down a little today just trying to get them level. Read about the idea on @MeEasy journal. Beats using a Scrog or trestle to me at least right now… You can use other things like wired nuts of tent pegs just make sure the stem can stand the weight.

They looks good bro… Growin’ like weeds :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Boom :boom: wow those exploded!! Nice work!! Nice suggestion @nmgeo :+1:

1 Like

@nmgeo @CurrDogg420 @BigItch can I bend those tops over under my scrog? I need to get them under control. A couple stood back up on me after lst because I removed the tie downs. I was going to wait a couple more weeks to put the net up just to support the colas but I’ve got to slow these things down from stretching so much or ill be in trouble.

Yes you can most certainly move the net down slowly and start working the tallest stem horizontally under the net and head for a square that is not directly above the stem… Lets see if we can get a person who does this all the time involved @beardless he can sure give you some tips. :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @nmgeo !

1 Like

I went ahead and did what I thought needed to be done. Bent the tops over underneath in the direction i want them to head before i let them grow verticle again and seperated all the shorter branches into individual squares for good seperation but also left plenty of room along the outside of the net to get the outside branches into eventually to keep buds from touching the tent walls.

3 Likes

There you go . Nice work, just have a Goal and make them girls do what you want… You are the Boss and they like it… :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @nmgeo
The plants good. Did you defoliate prior to flipping? There is a lot going on below the net. Most keep that are clean and open.

2 Likes

@beardless I did a heavy defoliation a week prior to flip ( they are 9 days into flower ) and removed everything a 3rd of the way up the main branches and removed a ton of sucker branches. They blew right back up. I planned on defol again during week 3.
Heres what the bottoms look like for the most part. I trimmed a bit more since this pic.

1 Like

Wow I got way behind on your grow! It looks amazing! I will have to pay better attention.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Fiz!

1 Like