1st Grow KHAOS!

Decided it was time today. This was definitely my smoothest transplant out of solo cups yet and they are happy in their 3 gal pots after being fed for the first time.

4 Likes

Their happy as can be. Wont be long at it will be time to top already. I usually FIM but I’m going to switch it up this grow since I’m training differently.

I love seeing how they suck the water in from the outside where I watered. Notice how the outer half is dry now and the center is dark.

3 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Thanks!

Time to top this weekend. Im going after the 5th node to shoot for 10 colas. I had plans of manifolding these girls but I think if I was going to do that I should have transplanted into their 7gal final pots. I think I’ll stick with what I know for this one and top, lst, and trellis. Gonna veg them until the 4x4 is full.
After 9 days they were ready for a drink and food again.

1 Like

Looking really nice and healthy!! Sounds like you have a plan.

1 Like

All topped above the 5th node. They stretched good on me in the last 12hrs. I’m surprised due to the amount of DLI im giving them. I think these ones are going to be great growers for vegging big.
One has some clawing. Im hoping thats just from to much airflow. I ordered new 6" fans from AC Infinity which will give me a lot more control of air flow. The ones I have now are a lot even on low for young plants. I think I’ll end up using them during flower for under the canopy.

2 Likes

These two continue to amaze me with their rapid growth. I dont usually post this often in my journal but I think its worthwhile with these ones to be able to relflect back on the timeline for training, dli, feeding, etc for fast growers.

This pic shows them two days apart. Its hard to capture the amount of stretch in a pic but its certainly noticeable. Im still pretty new to all this but I’m just blown away at how powerful this strain is at growth. They have stretch sure, but the main stem and branches are beefy and strong.

Im right around 24dli at the tops and they just keep reaching. I will fire up the second light tomorrow for nice coverage.

2 Likes

Ive decided Im going to scrog this grow. Im going to head to Lowes tomorrow to get everything to build what I want so its ready to go after I transplant the last time. Ill be supercropping and then tucking until the tent is full.

2 Likes

Scrog is built. Its 48x46x24. I used snow fence for the screen but I may switch it out for fence with larger hole diameter. I’m sure what I have will work fine but I dont want to damage branches/ leaves pulling them back through to tuck. What do you all think? Ive got some time before I put the scrog on.

2 Likes

I quickly decided I needed larger holes. I trimmed it out and here is what it will be now.

4 Likes

Looking pretty official :v::100:

2 Likes

Thanks @Graysin. Just trying to pull some weight like you all!

2 Likes

Never thought of using caution fencing for netting!! Good idea!! I have a roll of that!!

3 Likes

@GreggT I stumbled on that watching some scrog vids on utube. Cheap and easy!

1 Like

Got my Infinity Pro69 controller hooked up today. Way more than I need or know what to do with but should I decide to really go automated, Ill be able to.

3 Likes

I dont know if I will ever use mine for that. My son works at a comm grow and keeps me supplied in netting.

1 Like

Prepare for the future. Always go big!!

1 Like

Kind of hard to not use the good stuff when it falls in your lap lol.

1 Like

Exactly my thought!!