1st Grow KHAOS!

Still chugging away nicely. The tri-top is definitely my favorite so far. I havent done any lst to it and they are growing as even as can be.

3 Likes

Almost 10 weeks into 18/6 veg now. They really shot up the last few days to the point its time to flup. Just switched to 12/12 so let the fun begin. I think im going to run two trellis nets this run. Last time it was more to just support the heavy branches. This time i want to really fill the tent with 3 plants instead of 4.

2 Likes

Sorry been out growmie… looks nice and green in there!! Can’t wait to see them hedgehogs!! Hope all is well :pray:

2 Likes

Im not on here much lately either! This grow is going very well. Going to defol Sunday and add a net to get the tops going where i want.

1 Like

Nice glad to hear it’s going well for you!! Can’t wait to see them 3 fill that tent!! :facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Getting excited to see how these turn out. Not going yo quite fill the tent with these 3 but close enough. Did a heavy defol yesterday and added the trellis.
Dont beat me up, they were very thirsty in this pic. They will be reaching hard tomorrow.

3 Likes

I have a few issues going on. I believe I overwatered the girl in the back left of the tent. As you can see its light in color and has some clawing.
There is also some browning to the edges of the leaves and I’m getting into the same situation as the last grow. Starting the MOAB next time I water.
But, they are reaching happily and bulking up nicely. Cant wait to try this stuff.

2 Likes

Filling out the tent nicely though!! :facepunch::facepunch: probably more since I just realized that was a month ago :man_facepalming:

Ive been MIA. Dont worry man lol. Im currently 2/3 done trimming this grow. Ill finish up tonight. Im very happy with the results.

3 Likes

Looks purdy!!!

1 Like

Thanks! Came out great. Cant wait to try it. Ended up with 10.5oz off the 3 girls.

2 Likes

Moving right along. Sunk 4 Sour Diesel beans in a shot glass of water this afternoon. Going to clean the tent and fans in the morning and stuff them in solo cups tomorrow night.

1 Like

And Here. We. Grow.

2 Likes

Day 4 and we have first signs of life.

1 Like

Day 5 since putting seeds down. Only 1 of the 4 have sprouted. Not sure what happened. Ill give it another day or two and then move on. Other than the $ loss on beans I’ve wanted to see if i could fill my 4x4 with one girl. Maybe this will be it.

The one and only opened up this afternoon. Decided im going to make her huge and try to fill the 4x4 with just the one. Id like to try manifolding for the first time.

And some super potent oil I made today with the Levo

Jar on the left is weak stuff from a previous batch.

1 Like

Update. There are two seedlings for this grow and im ok with that. Should be able to do some fun training with them.

4 Likes

Good morning! Looking nice and healthy today after their first night of rest ( 18/6 ).

3 Likes

Tried a sample of the Glueberry harvest last night. Wow. 3 rips on the bowl and I was glued. I can just start tasting a hint of fruitiness when you first inhale it. Im guessing that will become stronger as it cures longer. Its been in grove bags since Jan 5th.

2 Likes

It will be time to transplant into the 3gal pots probably thursday or friday. Time flies when youre having fun.
Quick pic after a drink this morning.

2 Likes