1st Grow KHAOS!

3/4 are up on day 4.

1 Like

Ended up with just the 3 for this grow. The 4th seed didnt germinate and im not going to have one a week behind.

Also made chocolates with coconut oil for the first time. I have these dosed at 5mg each to start. My wife is using the Levo 2 and its works well so far.

1 Like

Ive got some browning of leaves going on. Im around 20 DLI right now and light is around 2 feet above them. Any ideas?

@beardless @Graysin @kaptain3d @Dave101 @The_Chef @Fiz

1 Like

I got way behind - first, I recently finished two Blueberry Glues - which is the same thing as Glueberry - and they are great! Beautiful dark purple, nearly black buds. You open the bag and it smells just like blueberries, I was honestly surprised.

I’m sorry but I don’t know what’s going on with the babies! Hopefully someone who knows will pop by soon.

2 Likes

Either light related or watering related. Cotyledons are still in-tact so it’s not nutrients

20 DLI seems intense for such young plants

3 Likes

Great to know. Everything i hear about it sounds amazing. Thank you

Thanks @Graysin. I was looking for that chart. I thought i had it saved. Ill back the light off a bit.

1 Like

You might want to back down your DLI my friend. They’re extremely young so I’d go closer to 10 or 12 for the next week or 2.

1 Like

What G said exactly :call_me_hand::beers:

1 Like

@The_Chef I did just that. Thanks!

1 Like

New growth is looking much better. It will be time to transplant before long.

2 Likes

Switched to 18/6 today. Time to transplant this weekend.

2 Likes

I had the exact same damage in the same place on the leaves. I was gonna chime in saying light but the growmies got you covered. Mine was bad plant parenting though.

2 Likes

Hey, at least now we know! Thanks for sharing.

Transplanted into 3gal pots today. Im waiting on one to get a stronger stem.
The two i did tonight was brutal. I could feel the roots tearing and the root ball became pretty loose. Hopefully they heal up. I had to tie them up to keep them from tipping over as well.