1st Grow KHAOS!

Awesome glad to hear it growmie!! Have a happy and safe weekend!!

1 Like

You too thanks

1 Like

Trimmed up almost a qp off one plant today. Im glad that is over. Still have one left to trim that is a few days behind. I dont remember i mentioned im using grove bags.

3 Likes

On the next run I want to give them more light to get denser buds. These didn’t end up terrible but they are pretty light

1 Like

Looking good brother must be nice to be admiring that qp of your own stuff!! I was looking at mine the other day trying to figure out how to make them bigger monsters like everyone else… I mean I’m happy with this first one but the buds seem smaller… think I need more defol next time :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It is a great feeling to consume something you grew yourself. I am happy. The last one i have to trim up will yield more than this one did.
I feel is though I defolled pretty heavy for my first go at this and these white widow plants handled it very well. The next run I am going to do a few different things to train them. I made the mistake of releasing the branches i had tied down and they stood back up on me pretty good. I think i want to try the lst clips to eliminate the tie downs being in the way to water.
I think Im going to sink 4 seeds tonight. Not sure if they are going to be Glueberry or Sour D yet. Im leaning towards the GB.

2 Likes

Agree :100: percent!! I did also… glueberry does sound good… but I always love Sour D!! Lol

1 Like

Hmmmm now you have me contemplating lol. Do you know if they grow similar in size?

Haha, I don’t envy you that trim jail at all. Congrats on the fat harvest though!

1 Like

Not sure of the glueberry… I believe @kaptain3d just did one though if I’m not mistaken… sour d will stretch!! Lol

1 Like

Nope, wasn’t me…

2 Likes

No it was @The_Chef then perhaps… damn I’m a stoner… I swear I just saw it on show your buds… hmm… nice one tho Kap!!

3 Likes

Yes sir @SnkeyezCobra . The Glueberry OG is absolute fire herb. :call_me_hand::beers:

3 Likes

Go for it! You will not be disappointed with the Glueberry brother. I just finished 3 plants. Absolutely fire herb!

1 Like

Just made my mind up! Thanks

1 Like

I’ll bet… after that pitch I want to try it now!! Lol

4 Likes

And they’re off! Glueberry OG photos. I can only hope this grow will go much better not starting off with extremely high PPM water this time :rofl:. My main goal is to produce denser buds and do better training mainly to control stretch. I lost 2/4 White Widow last time from it.

3 Likes

Stoked for you!! Can’t wait to watch and see this one… I feel like denser buds is my main goal next grow for myself so let me know what works!! I feel like it will go hand in hand with better training and maybe better defol… well I just veged too long and had too many branches I think… I think more focused on fewer colas is what seems to get them fat like that… I digress lol… good vibes for the glueberry babies to pop!!

2 Likes

Fewer colas is one thing im going to try. Maybe go down to 8 branches on two and 10 on the other 2 and see the difference in the end.

1 Like

And we are underway. I cleaned everything inside with 50/50 bleach and let it air out. Removed the old carbon filter. Ill order another to put on during flower. Really excited to see all 4 of these germinate.

3 Likes