1st Grow KHAOS!

id test your rainwater for EC and let us know what ppms are sitting at …on top of that you really should feed hydroguard …or better yet and i cant believe im saying this because im a hawthorne advocate but id use orca over hydroguard, you really need healthy mycho in your soil

2 Likes

Ok. So my pale of rain water measured 25ppm. I fed my nutes as normal but doubled the dose of Calmag. I almost want to say they looked a little better today but pretty much the same.
I noticed when watering that the two plants that stretched bad had a good amount of runoff. The other two which did not stretch bad and are making nice dense colas had very little runoff. Is this just coincidence?
@nodurxshn I did use Mykos when I transplanted if thats the same thing youre talking about?
I also did another thorough defol and got rid of the rest of the sucker branches and cleaned everything up.

@Tylersays @kaptain3d @Fiz @nmgeo @Graysin

5 Likes

I could be wrong but… lol… the one I have that is bushy and no stretch has the least run off of mine also… I was thinking it has more root density since they are typically growing above or below the dirt :man_shrugging: I can’t wait til this first one is done I am very curious what the roots look like… defoliation looks nice I want to make mine look like that… but now I’m afraid to take anything that could be a smokeable bud lol :joy:

1 Like

Cant be afraid lol. Let them spend the energy on the biggens! It lets so much more light in.

1 Like

Going on week 5 of flower. I ended up chopping the one that just couldnt stop stretching. She was not going to end up producing hardly a thing. The other one which stretched bad on me is pushing flower out. I just hope it denses up a bit.
My nutrient issues continue to slowly progress worse. I have started supplementing with Mother of all Blooms like @Graysin suggested. Hopefully start seeing some changes in the near future.
Im just going to milk these last few weeks out the best i can and learn from the issues i had this first grow which hopefully makes the next one much better. Thanks for all the help everyone.
@kaptain3d @SnkeyezCobra @CurrDogg420 @nodurxshn

3 Likes

Outra likes but they look nice and frosty. The damage won’t go away so it’ll probably be really hard to tell when the MOAB starts helping. You’ll see it more in the flowers stacking and icing up than in the leaves at this point.

Keep on keeping on :100::v:

2 Likes

Thanks for all your help @Graysin

2 Likes

lookin fire!!

1 Like

Considering the issues I’ve had with only 2/4 plants producing nice flower, I’m pretty happy with where they are headed.

4 Likes

Last bit of nutes tomorrow then its flush time for the last two weeks.
Is everyone typically flowering sativa for 8 weeks or do they tend to take a little longer?
They are frosting up nice now :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking good in there brother!! I read that the Ak47 should be around 7 weeks :man_shrugging: That’s what I’m using for a quick gauge atleast!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Trimmed off all remaining fan leaves that I could pinch off. Getting pretty close now. Dont mind the one hideous stretched out plant in the back. I think the only thing ill be able to do with it is use if for edibles for my wife. The other two came out pretty nice for my first try at this I think.

2 Likes

Started chopping the streched out abomination last night. Im assuming since it didnt make much flower is what made it ready sooner than the rest.
Im going to buy my wife a Levo infusion machine for my wife and she can go to town with this one.
The other two plants are at least another week out.

1 Like