1st grow journal GG#4 x10

Post a pic, I might be able to sex it for you.

:eyes::thinking: Post it!!! :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

My camera on this phone cant take a decent picture or I would :joy: I am really missing my iphone!! :disappointed_relieved:

My camera can’t zoom in close enough to help at all. Pretty sure ive taken about a hundred pictures to try and get one good one :wink:. Same reason i haven’t been able to post many pictures. I think its a calyx but its so small and no hairs yet. I should be able to wait but i will try and get a pic tonight since its their daylight hours.

1 Like

@raustin. These two are the best i can do till i get my other phone going. My guess is female since they are a touch bigger today after their dark cycle. Let me know what u think. Im still not great at guessing the ones on the like lol. :wink:

1 Like

@rausThis might be better under a little magnification.

1 Like

Sorry, it’s too early to tell. Give it a few more days.

Thats what I thought for that one too, thanks!

1 Like

can you take a pic from a node closer to the top? Sometimes they show sooner than the lower branches

I have some at the too that have already got hairs. However, im worried about hermies with this strain so its more concerning i dont see hairs. Im gonna keep watching, they may not be developed yet. The pic above of the hairs is a diff plant but looks the same, actually there are more on the suspect plant than the one in the above pic.

1 Like

Week two flower. Bumped up food and water a touch. Starting that nice cruise control part of the grow lol. The calyx in queation have sprouted so idk how but im 10 for 10 females :+1:

4 Likes

Update and correction: Today is the start of week 4. Last post shoulda been week 3 not 2 my bad :hugs:. Anyway, PH has finally been dropping with each watering which is a huge plus seeing it spiked to 8.42 at one point :open_mouth:. Last ph was 7.0 :+1:. They’re doing pretty good so far after the ph fiasco. I had a lighting incident and now I’m out my flower light!!! Forced to used my veg lights for the remainder of this grow so I’m not gonna get good bud development. Not happy about that but oh well.

4 Likes

So what was the major issue pH wise? Howd u fix it

I was the PH issue lol. I ran out of ph down and thought I could get away with using straight well water until I got more. Oh I was wrong lol. So they got locked out on top of it all. I corrected by using water phd to 4 with no feeding. It’s brought it down drastically. As it was coming down I started raising the ph in the water until it was between 6.3-6.8 going in and I’m almost there at runoff now :+1:. And the light fiasco was also my dumb ass!!! Tried to mess with my adjustment on the pulley and it came off the tent support…BOOOOOM!!! $800 down the toilet! deep breaths lol.

3 Likes

:weary::cry::tired_face::sob: daaaaayuuuuum bro… thats a buzzkill. Did it fall on the girls?

Luckily no! I was adjusting the lights for the plants before I brought them in lol.

2 Likes

I will try and post a pic of my lighting tomorrow they are sleeping now. I almost wanna cry looking at the lights hahaha. Like I said I won’t get a good yeild but hey it’s better then nothing. And yes a definite buzz kill :flushed:

What kind fell?

yeah I’m always nervous about adjusting the fixture height. I try to support the fixture side of the pulley while making adjustments so as not to stress the fragile tent supports. i dont think it takes much to collapse these tents and mine is a good one…

2 Likes

HLG 550 V2 LED is what i had. I got it on sale for just over $800. I had been talking to Horticulture on the phone about a replacement or maybe getting it repaired under the warranty. I think they are gonna hook me up but it’s still gonna be later by the time i get it back. Im talking maybe by flower next grow if they cover it ugh

2 Likes