1st grow journal GG#4 x10

That’s a happy leaf.

I just do the plastic five gallons no specific reason why though lol. Oh wait I know why, cheap woohoo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:thanks for the reassurance lol

Cool thanks, I’m super protective lol

You’re do great

Latest update it’s been a minute. Three weeks old and doing great. Got a little stress from the heat but that’s unavoidable since the ac went out. Nighttime temps are up to 85. Regardless, at least someone is enjoying the heat and humidity :fire:

Nice you’ll really like that gorilla glue its really sticky and stinky!

Oh yeah, thats y it’s going lol. Last batch I took a little to early and it still put me on my butt for sure!

Girls got their first feeding the other day. Just topped today and a little water. Finally got the temp dialed down wih the ac still out. Hopefully the weather will snap here in a couple days. Running the temps at steady 77f 60-73%

Looking good brotha!

These girls look perfect.

Beautiful :cry:

Got a couple closer ups of the topping. New colas are already taking off on all of them so far. I figured they would slow a bit but they all grew anywhere from 4-9 mm depending on the plant. I tried putting a couple more pics up but something about file size blah blah.

This is the first time topping a plant so I’m wondering if this is normal growth for day five after topping? I hear that it’s supposed to stunt the growth when u do it but these have taken off or seem too. They are about five inches right now.

Good job just make sure you leave some stem or the plant will have a tendency to split in half. :clown_face: “Don’t ask me how I know that”

Looking great man! She is growing up beautifully.

Yup looks like a textbook topping to me. Well done. And yea. Some take that beatdown like Rocky n keep coming cue theme music

Thanks for the input, much appreciated! :+1: