1st grow journal for 420qc

@AfgVet… as I was typing that post…I started smirking to myself… like sheesh… I’ve got a lot going on…lol! But it truly feels like a flow. And I guess you can easily get carried away doing something you love to do! I KNOW I WOULDN’T BE THIS FAR WITHOUT THIS FORUM!!! I’m years away from being good at this… but I definitely wouldn’t have done good enough To Stay at it on my own without this forum!! I’m really excited about how stacked they are… but in turn they’re not really tall plants. I’m hoping with them stacked that I don’t necessarily need height to get yield. Any thoughts? Thanks!!
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

Like AfgVet said. You are in clone overdrive

1 Like

@beardless what’s funny is that that wasn’t my intent. In the pursuit of removing too low of branches is how I ended up with the most of my cuttings… monster and regular.

Happy Growing!!

2 Likes

You don’t need height to get yield on those… They look awesome…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I like that view. Reminds me of walking through a nursery of saplings.
This is just after putting them in small solo cups waiting for a grow space to open up. No monsters in this batch

1 Like

Very nice! Yeah… they’re ready to grow!!
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

Like Arrow said, height doesn’t always equate to more bud. Takes longer veg time to get more height so if you can turn you grows over quicker keeping them shorter and produce the buds you’re producing you’ll end up with more in the long run.

2 Likes

These girls were in seedling/veg for about 10.5 to 11 weeks. Really tight noding. They went in around 12-14 inches… they didn’t stretch much… hence them still having really tight nodes. When I look at nebula defoliating examples… they’re not tall plants… but totally buds… that’s what I’m hoping to replicate. Thanks for the feedback!!!
Happy Growing!!

2 Likes

Very, very nice! I have a hard enough time keeping up with 4 plants

1 Like

@Bobbydigital Really appreciate it!! They definitely get more of my time than I would have expected…lol. No "regerts":rofl::rofl::rofl:
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

Just a photo

Happy Growing!!

2 Likes

Early into week 4 night shot.

Happy Growing!!

3 Likes

Nice growing, looks great!

1 Like

Week 5 since the flip starts tomorrow. They’re all still nice and green! They’re still early yet… but I’m anticipating a nice increase in yield… all due to the heavy defoliating earlier in. Hoping for straight bud bushes at the end.

Happy Growing!!

7 Likes

Happy Turkey Day!! Just some clones… seedlings and monster croppers…lol

And wow is she gonna be loaded!!
Happy Growing!!

6 Likes

I want the new Scorpion Diablo!!!
Happy Growing!!

20% off Sale ends 11/30
Light em up!

1 Like

I’m really considering it! Only problem is that I’ll have 2 650r that I refuse to just let sit around. Guess I’ll see if my local shop can sell them or something.
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

Won’t be sitting around if you get another tent lol

3 Likes

@CottonUpdate I have a 5x9, a 3x3.5 and a 2x4… no more space😔. Plus I’m really happy with where my electric bill currently is. But I definitely wish that was an option!!
Happy Growing!!

3 Likes