1st grow journal for 420qc

I appreciate it! You’ll be there soon enough!! I’m following yours as well!!

1 Like

All is :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@420qc,
You sure you are not with the Forestry Commission. LOL. Nice little forest mate. Many happy days ahead for sure.
Happy Growing

1 Like

Gonna do some testing this run and next one being that this is my maiden voyage😁 hopefully I’ll get two similar paced plants so each one can go under a 650… see if i can tell the difference with using uv and not?

Happy Growing!!

2 Likes

The micro shots are nuts

1 Like

Hey all. Was able to identify 6 out of the 33… all 6 female. Really intimidated… males normally mature faster than the females…i can’t find not a one. Pulled the six and put them in the flowering tent(18/6) still… just to free up some space in the veg tent. 33 going strong too… so it’ll be tough if I have to weed😄 some out.
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

Batting 1.000 broski

2 Likes

Hopefully this run goes well!! Just ordered the ILGM premium pack.

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser… sorry to enlist you guys… but my plants asked for you guys by name😁
Just watered today did a run off. Ph at 5.6 and ppm at (3030!!!). Plants look fine… other than a little droopy from having been dry. Only took one run off… it was the last plant. Here’s a pic of the plant the run off came from.

Thank you for any feedback!
Happy Growing!!

3 Likes

I would bump the ph to at least 6.0 if you can, but I wouldn’t worry about the run off numbers when you’re in soil. Soil has a high number with nothing in it. Especially if when you can see the plant is happy where it is.

4 Likes

Soil being promix hp? I was told to treat it like coco? Not challenging you… whatever you say… im doing. Just so I know? Really really appreciate the fast response!
@Covertgrower
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

Oops. Thought it was in soil. Promix you could flush a little extra water through and you can bump the ph at the same time. Just next time you feed it.
I need to grow in some just to try it.

2 Likes

I try, I don’t have a FB, so I spend my time socializing with other cool weed folk. Way better than FB in my opinion. I also happened to be checking after just woke up.

1 Like

thanks again!! I didn’t like it initially. I’ve gotten used to it… although this situation is making question it. I’m using a very non aggressive feeding regimen… to my knowledge. 5ml flora grow, 1ml roots excelurator, 1/4tsp protekt silicon, 1ml floraplus, 2.5g recharge, and just introduced 3ml of cal mag… all per gallon servings. Distilled water. What do you guys think?
Happy Growing!!

I think your plant looks good. Just be aware aware of some ph spikes, I’ve heard story’s about it. So just keep an eye on it. Especially in promix.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that I don’t use my fb as much anymore… now that I’m on here! This is our GB… GROWBOOK😁
HAPPY GROWING BRO!!

2 Likes

Seems fine. Don’t see any problems.

Can really use some help. Checked on the plants… they were very thirsty. Took another run off…5.9 ph…3999 ppm!!! 3999 because that’s where my meter stops apparently. Think I need a few flushes? Please help

Pro-Mix® HP Mycorrhizae™ is a high-porosity, peat-based growing medium. This formula ensures optimum growth, especially when high air capacity and extra drainage are required. It is ideal for water-sensitive crops, root cuttings and/or low-light growing conditions. Pro-Mix® HP Mycorrhizae™ is compatible with a wide variety of ornamental plant species, fruit crops and most vegetable transplants. Contains Canadian sphagnum peat moss (65–75%/volume), horticultural-grade perlite, dolomitic and calcitic limestone (pH adjuster), wetting agent and mycorrhizae – endomycorrhizal fungi (glomus intraradices).

Typically the pH of an unused PRO-MIX product that is 4-9 months old is 5.2-5.8 (S.M.E. method), depending on the product and the moisture content. A growing medium should be used within nine to twelve months of its manufacturing date to ensure that the pH of the unused growing medium is not too high.Sep 12, 2017

[

Low pH of Fresh Growing Media | PRO-MIX

](Low pH of Fresh Growing Media | PRO-MIX)

I am not familiar or use Promix HP - but it name implies what it is / does. High porosity meaning very little water retention and requires more frequent watering. It apparently has a fairly low ph to begin with but is buffered. So my thought is as long as your input is at the proper / desired ph and you water to obtain a decent runoff you should be OK.
Ultimately, do your plants look healthy? Are they getting enough nutrients to support good growth (Pro-mix HP has no nutrients of its own) to it is 100% dependent on you feeding them.
Do you know what the ppm of just the promix and of course that of your nutrient solutions?

1 Like

Hello @420qc
Your girls are looking good mate. Eager to see your progress.
Happy Growing

1 Like