1st Grow Indo/outdoh White Widow Auto ILGM

Started with a 4/20 gift of ILGM WWA. First grow. Limited funding. Started seeds indoors then moved outdoors for grow.

“Fred” - Short for Fredricka
Basic Potting Soil
Lighting 18/6
Adjustable dual Led lights (basic)
Watered with spray bottle once daily 15 spritz

Taken outside to begin to harden for the haul 5/13
Same 15 spritz outside for 2 / 4 hours a day 2 hours of direct sunlight rest in shade.

5/16 Felt she no longer wanted to be inside after 3 day growth.
Stationed her outside in 10 direct / 5 Shade area.

image image

5/20 A full month from seed added 12/12/12 organic fertilizer to potting mix (granular)

Fred is alive and looks like something…
Changed watering cycle but had luck with rain so she never seemed to starve.
Changed to watering once daily as needed with weather in mind trying to get the most from the outdoors.

05/26

05/28 Fred N.F.G. ; )

1 Like

While you are waiting to transplant; it’s time to find decent soil to transplant into. FFOF would be smart for a number of reasons: your current media is not designed or PH buffered for cannabis. You WILL have cascading failures with excesses and deficiencies in late flower when you can least afford it.

Fabric pots are also a great idea to add O to the root zone.

1 Like

2020-06-09T04:00:00Z

Fred

1 Like

Thank you I know I’m posting this wrong but stay with me for a second

1 Like

if you’re flowering ready I’d suggest not transplanting. It will stunt the growth and affect the yield and potentcy. Autos are very sensitive is mistakes.

1 Like

Fred 06/13

1 Like

Fred 06/18

1 Like

Autos are also sensitive to poor soil conditions. I think the lesser of two evils is to carefully pot up into a more appropriate media.

2 Likes

As we continue…
Fred 06/18 Buds showing

I saw buds and added a 15/30/15 organic fertilizer every 10 days. Seeing the immense buds from another plant younger than this one I decided oh soo late to replant In a larger pot. I mixed the original potting soil with a heavy nitrogen fertilizer. Added organic transplant booster to the bottom roots of the plant filled in the sides. The hope was that it would grow larger buds. It didn’t but it survived.

Fred 06/26 front and center
image image

Fred 06/28
image image image

Fred 07/04

Is she ready? Being it’s my first plant I decided to start the drying and curing process with the top bud. So off with her head. The last fertilizer feeding was 06/28. Probably didn’t flush the plant fully but I just wanted to see how the complete process would be to have more experience when truly harvesting.

Fred 7/11

1 Like

A look under the scope
Fred 7/12

Is she ready or another week?

1 Like

Harvest day… 7/14
Last pics of Fredricka bkA Fred

After looking at the tri’s decided to harvest.
Got great experience growing. Now to move forward with less mistakes!
Now to hang dry and cure!

1 Like

image image

1 Like