1st grow. In weeks 2-3 of flower. Concerned about Yellow leaves

@Newt @Graysin @Fieldofdreams @The_Chef @SilvaBack203 How much you guys thinks Field of dreams will get on his grow? 2 ounces is my guess

1 Like

All depends on how dense they are and stuff could be even more than 3oz

can it be 3 pounds?

For all 4 plants? Thatā€™s a tough one. Iā€™ve seen people get a few grams from a plant to a monsterous haul of 30oz from 2 autos.

Iā€™d say 8 to 12 zips from all 4 plants :man_shrugging:
Could be more though lol

@Fieldofdreams @Newt @Kingkupa @chief78 @ChaddyDaddy @SilvaBack203

I bet he gets 3 to 4 grams a plantā€¦ Maybe 4 5

2 Likes

Broā€¦ youā€™re talking an eighth of weed per plant :joy: I just donā€™t see it being that little. If he had one center cola up the middle with no training Iā€™d still think heā€™d do better than an eighth per plant.

@Fiz grows autos and she just chopped one and Iā€™d bet her plant does way better than what your suggesting( 3 grams). Lol

Hereā€™s a pic from @MeEasy 's grow. Do you think all heā€™ll get is a few grams from his autos? Heā€™s 77 days into this grow :joy:

3 Likes

If I only get 3-5 grams Iā€™m gonna need to dig into my stash at the taste testing party lol. Cause I plan on cranking my boys up a notch when theyā€™re here. Neighbors will think I Iā€™m sending them VA girls smoke signals about how we do it on our side of the riverā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Well Honestly i think he is on to something. Those plants of @MeEasy look like they will garnish about 11 to 12 grams. Things look good.

@Fieldofdreams

Bro i hope you know im just teasing you and having fun! Things look good. Im hoping you send me a taste in the mail!

1 Like

In all seriousness, it looks like he lollipopped his plants , or sheā€¦

I thought that was a big "no no " fo autos?

1 Like

I do. Plus I have thick ass skin lol. My blood type might be sarcasm. :sunglasses: I talk mad sh!t and I can handle it thrown back my way. :smirk:

However much I get I just want FIRE :fire:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know bro. Do you think doing something like this is a big no no?

Topped , supercropped, LST.

3 Likes

@The_Chef all she needs is a minute to relocate the light and up she goes. Youā€™ll have to name your style of training. :+1:t2:

The drunken manifold?

2 Likes

Who knows. You may very well get 3 grams per plant bro. Honestly, Iā€™m the worst at guessing that stuff. Itā€™s so hard to judge things by pics. :man_shrugging:

@The_Chef needs something to tie you into it like how your journal and avatar pair. Which I love.

If itā€™s an auto, 2.5oz. If itā€™s a photo, 5oz.

Under this little 200w light I normally get somewhere from 9-14 zips depending on the strains I have growing, 3-4 zips is a good average for an autoflower imho

3 Likes

Excuse my -Noobness- ā€¦ but what is a zip? 7 or 8 pounds?

3 Likes