1st grow. In weeks 2-3 of flower. Concerned about Yellow leaves

I was talking about yours. I see a few ambers here:

1 Like

Thats fine. It was good to see other picsm Just wanted to make sure people knew those were not mine. I Dont want amber. Looking for more energetic, pain relief. Not couch stuck

1 Like

@Grumbleman Then get to chopping homey. Your there already.

im gonna water for a week and reevaluate. Wanna make sure its all good

1 Like

Both, technically. @Prock has a lot more amber goin’ on but it looks like mostly sugar leaf amber - you’ve got some amber turning but mostly cloudy still (but they appear to be mostly bud ambers).

@Newt @Graysin @Fieldofdreams @OGIncognito @The_Chef @MeEasy

Cut and dry time

5 Likes

Congrats Growmie and well done!

:point_up_2: Super dense and frosty, definitely going to give you some good smoke :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@Grumbleman Monster buds dude!! Congrats!!! Give a smoke update when you get there lol!!!

1 Like

Great looking nugs :green_heart::evergreen_tree:

Fantastic job brother! :call_me_hand::beers:

Congrats, man. Happy harvest to ya - that’s gonna be some awful trim jail. :joy::v::100:

thats just 2 plants, and my smallest… I got 5 more to do. Im excited i got one plant to turn bluish

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams

so its been about 7-8 days of drying. My plants are still a big wet. Little branches dont give a nice snap yet. But they are starting to smell like hay. I havent trimmed anything, just cut branches and hung them, so the sugar leaves and water leaves are still on there drying as well. I have them in a dark tent. No light exposure with a fan and a dehumidifier. I only turn on the dehu when its gets high humidity but its been basically 70% down to 60% humidity now in my tent. Is there anything else i should do or is this normal? i was gonna start making up jars soon.

@Grumbleman it is in a lot of instances. You probably just need 3-4 days more of drying. My last harvest did the same thing but was fire after the cure. I did 10 days in darkness with about 60% rh before trimming then jarring. Then I burped the jars daily for like 15 min per for a couple weeks. Then wkly, finally monthly. Your gonna be fine bro.

1 Like

Damn frosty a… f

So far ive got 91 grams of fresh bud at 62% humidity. Got them Curinging now. Hope in doing this right. Trimming took forever. I trimmed 1 plant. Got another to do today. Thinking ill end up with 7 ounces. Not quite sure how much to trim…

1 Like

@Newt @OGIncognito @MeEasy @The_Chef @Graysin @Aussie_autos @Fieldofdreams

Does anyone have a good guide on how to trim plants after drying? I feel like im cutting off more than i should be. I dont know where to stop basically. I cant find any good tips online. Videos, pics, whatever.

Some of my buds stick out a little more, but they are covered in tricomes. i got the sugar leaves… these seem like actual buds, just not packed dense… Idk. Ill try to get some pics up

1 Like
1 Like

I watched that. It was garbage info. Im looking for details on exactly what needs to be trimmed off a plant and how. No one really goes in depth on where to stop. Im concerned im trimming too much bud off

I stop where the sugar leaves meet the bud material. (Does that help?)

3 Likes