1st Grow in 20 years - Godfather OG Feminized

@Bonjoyle I see your a rock stacker

1 Like

Nothing new. Continued great growth and super healthy.

1 Like

Weekend work pics. Dropped the light to 14/10. One more week of stretch and then down to 12/12. Lovin it!!

This plant is amazing. First pic is right before bed, 2nd pick is after 10 hours of sleep.

2 Likes

@Bonjoyle its crazy but these girls really do respond to some beauty sleep right?!?!

1 Like

Ordered a new light and larger tent to carry her across the finish line. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning. I cannot wait!! Once received and set up, will post some pics.

1 Like

Awww man…just got the text my tent and light is on da front porch. Hope there aren’t any porch pirates in the neighborhood. Tonight is gonna be fun.

1 Like

Ok growmies…got the new tent and light set up last night.

1 Like

And while I was doing that, I noticed the 2 clones I took of the momma which are 5 weeks old and going to be gifted to friends in need were starting to pre flower. Only in the tent with the momma for 2 days after the flip but man did they take that cue to do their thing.

I put them in the little tent alone with the light on for the next 24 hours to see if I can get them back to veg. Giving them away this weekend.

@Bonjoyle with your new setup your set to ‘growing’ lol!!! Time to get to it!! :+1:t2::green_heart::+1:t2::green_heart:

Tru-tru. In the little tent my perimeter fans on all 4 sides were touching the tent. Now I got room to grow. I am assuming she will explode as when I turned on the new light and the small tent light was on as well, it was like a searchlight. The difference 100 watts makes is awesome.

1 Like

Bad news, good news… pretty awesome cuz stuff like this has never happened for me til now. So i got rear ended in a hit and run on I25 in my soul turbo. I loved that lil toaster… well they ended up totalling it at KBB value and with the market being what it is, they are paying me $25,659.09. I owed $14,475.00. Um wow. Gots no car but daddys goin shoppin. Sure will miss Ernie though.

1 Like

Lights went 12/12 on 6/26. She sure is taking her time. Struggling with the desire to defol. 2 more weeks is gonna be hard but don’t want her repairing damage at this stage so gotta wait it out. Ugh!!!

Just messin around with the loupe I got. Did not think it was gonna work at first but after playing around with it, I think we are good for when trichs start poppin. I will get a progress pic tonight when I get home and her light is on.

Sharing my pain…Hate it when I make a stupid goof. When I rotated her the other day, I got her too close to the blurple I use when flowering. (An added light, not my main), Got home from work yesterday and noticed the rust on just a few of the leaves. I knew it wasn’t soil related as the rest of the plant is fine. That is when I noticed I wasn’t paying attention to my spacial awareness inside the tent and sure enough she was only a few inches from the blurple. I am a mean dad. Dammit.

Here is the rest of her not affected.

1 Like

Gonna silk screen this and put it in a 24 x 36" frame

1 Like

Update pics for the 21 day defol. ILGM GFOG photo fem’d.

2 Likes

Screw it. Just ordered another light. My next grow is going to have plenty of light. 300 watts for 1 plant should be good eh?

2 Likes

ROFLMAO. Our Master claims you now. You are one of us. All Hail the Great God Cannaownu. You are lost with no hope. Accept your fate.

2 Likes

Ow submit unto his will….and thy will be good-to smoke

1 Like