1st grow in 15 years

I have never grown WW but some say Pistils don’t turn like some strains. I see a lot of cloudy on sugar leaves and they should amber before Triches on calyx, so you have a little while. Keep your eye on them because some can change overnight, but looks like at least a couple weeks! IMO. :+1:

5 Likes

I agree with everyone.

4 Likes

Yea I fertilized everything today, so I am going to start a week or two of just water from now on, at least for the WW, the AHaze and BB are a few weeks behind.

2 Likes

10 weeks from when I dropped the seeds in water

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight right there!

2 Likes

Looking great :+1:

2 Likes

Repotted all but one of the NL today, I guess I am going to get in on the solo cup challenge because I ran out of soil with one left. I fertilized everything but the WWs that are about to finish, they are just getting water for the next week.

6 Likes

Chop chop 10 weeks from sprout today. 110 gram top.

And these girls are 22 days and 15 days old

The rest have a week or 3 left

@Holmes @Unknown @thecount13 @Auto11 @Oldguy @BStarr @Covertgrower @Fergus @IP54 what do you guys think? I think I am starting to get the hang of this again.

12 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Stacking nicely :ok_hand:

2 Likes

What a beautiful sight that is! Yeah mate I think you’ve remembered it like riding a bike :+1:

2 Likes

I’d say so @Coen3440 looking good my friend

2 Likes

Great sight for sore eyes, great job. It sure is fun to grow such lovely plants. happy growing :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

@Dman1969 this is the only way I know how

1 Like

I see your using the technaflora nute line up, how do you like it? This is my first grow and I just flipped to flower 6 days ago do you use at full strength in flower?

I see the strengths now after reading.

It says to fertilize and then water water i normally fertilize fertilize water, but yea I like it.

2 Likes

You got me! Looking amazing!!! I’m stoked! And set to watching! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Okay awesome thanks for the feed back! I’m currently doing 8 super silver haze

1 Like

I am going to have to buy another light, I’m running out of room. I was planing on moving the 600 watt that is in bud in there, but that have a few weeks left at least. I guess it’s a good problem to have. To many and to big of plants 🪴:sunglasses::partying_face:lol

5 Likes