1st grow in 15 years

This is my first grow in about 15 years. Growing white widow auto, am haze auto, blueberry auto, and northern lights auto. They are all doing great other than the northern lights.

28 Likes

Nice! Looks like you’re picking up where you left off after 15 years lol

6 Likes

Welcome to our community. You have a nice selection to grow, good luck and happy growing. :bat: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Nothing like slapping that grow room in the mouth and showing it who’s boss. Looks like early stages of success to me. WELCOME

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Coen3440

2 Likes

Looking good im tag along if u dont mind @Coen3440 nice set up way to get back into growing such a beautiful experience each and everytime.

2 Likes

Started all seeds in water and then put them in fox farm soil once they popped. Started on Nov. 4-7, as of Nov 13 fifteen of the 17 seeds I started are above the soil and looking good as small seedlings.

1 and 2 gal pots happy frog soil
125 watt cfl for seedlings
600 watt mu/hps for veg/bud
6 inch duct with in-line fan for light
I run the hot air into me bedroom to save on heat.
Temp is around 72-82
Humidity around 30-50

4 Likes

Nov. 15
15 plants, most are around 2 inches tall

3 Likes

Ok, I was going to post pics and my journal for each entry, but I am just going to skip ahead to the few questions I have.

All of my plants look good other than this one, I think it my be a PH problem, but I am not sure. This is the only plant that is in a 3 gal bag and not a pot.

3 Likes

I also have 2 plants of the same age … autos. Nov.11 Nov.13 one dwc one soil.

2 Likes

The other problem I have is all of my plants are
6-12 inches other than the NL. The seeds never did pop in water, so I went ahead and put them in soil just in case, and after 2 weeks they finally came out, but I am now 24 days from seed and this is what they look like.

Here are the rest of my plants at day 24.

7 Likes

How do they look on day 24?

13 Likes

Welcome to the family!

3 Likes

@Coen3440 welcome to the community!! Looks like you picked your growing skills right back up! Set to follow if you dont mind!:v:

5 Likes

Looking great! Nice work! Did you cost your losses with the NL?

1 Like

Welcome. Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Nice. How big/tall is that grow room? Hope you have a ton of help come harvest. You’ll be trimming for weeks! Good for you.

4 Likes

Welcome back!!!

2 Likes

@Coen3440 Welcome to ILGM forum, a lot has changed in 15 years man! Plants looking good! Did you do a slurry test of soil? What is your ph going in? Have you watered to runoff, and if so what where the numbers? Your RH is a little low for ideal! If you want some ones attention put an @ in front of screen name like I did you .

3 Likes

Welcome!!

2 Likes