1st Grow in 15 years - Looking for guidance - Autoflower (Zkittles & SLH) in RDWC

Unfortunately, your seed did what they guarantee. If they sprout, that’s what they guarantee. @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 can verifythat for me.

Your light is either too fat away or not enough light. I’m really not sure what to tell you about those seeds other than, they don’t look good, but you already knew that. :crazy_face:

What kind of light do you have and how far away?

1 Like

I have four light T5 ballast. I have only had 2 of the 4 on and I am about 4" above the top of the dome.

Like yourself… not sure what happened to the AF’s but I doubt they make it… BLAH!

@SEC You need a lot more light than what you have now. You can try to stand the seedlings up, and support them with something like toothpicks etc. Then turn on ALL of those T5’s and put them right down close next to the seedlings. Also, add some 6.5 PH’d water to them as well.

1 Like

@RockClarke how much water are you suggesting? A few spritz, soaking the little cube, foiler, etc.? My thought would be foiler but as you will see I’ll ask rather than assume. Thanks for the help, it is truly appreciated.

@SEC The rapid rooters look very dry. I would mix up a small amount of nutes, then give each plant 1 - 2 ml. Then put that T5 light right down on top of them. Wait a day or 2 to see if they start to stand up on their own. If they don’t … then stand them up, carefully, and support them.

The leaves on some of the plants started looking like this one. Any idea of what is happening?

I was gone for two days and when I came back the 4”cubes were very dry.

This is in my veg tent where they are fed via drip.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @HappyHydroGrower @RockClarke @Myfriendis410

Please see above.

1 Like

What does rest of the plant look like? A couple of random leaves on plants hard to be worried about. Especially if its lower on canopy. If you see spreading through plant quickly would be different story.

2 Likes

Can’t see anything with that picture, sorry.

1 Like

Sometimes if a leaf rubs against something it may end up looking bruised. If you don’t have many of them, I wouldn’t think it’s much to worry about. A close shot of the whole plant in natural light might help… :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@SEC I think you misunderstood. Can you take a full photo of the plant itself. That tells a better story than a single leaf from any given place on the plant

2 Likes

I have pulled off a fair amount of dried up, dead little leaves. Most of them were on the under canopy, close to the trunk of the plant. it’s looking a little better as far as not having dead/yellowing leaves all over the plant but the new growth seems a bit yellow to me.

2 Likes

Everything looks great to me. looks like normal new growth , being lighter than rest of plant.

Can wait for the @Myfriendis410 and @dbrn32 to chime in if want, since this is the picture they were originally looking for.

2 Likes

Plant looks fine to me. Light green/yellow new growth is perfectly normal and will darken up over time.

4 Likes

I don’t think they look bad either. Would have been nice to see condition of plant prior to stripping damaged leaves, but they’ll be back if you have an issue.

Are these in flood table or current culture system? Beginning of topic looks like current culture, but pics look like they’re on a flood table.

2 Likes

This is a my veg stage, drain and flood. I transition & flower in CC.

1 Like

So, I woke up to this: It looks similar to what I cut off the other day. Lower branches mainly. Thoughts
@dbrn32 @HappyHydroGrower @RockClarke @Myfriendis410

@SEC To me, it looks like you need to up the nutrients. It’s an auto and they grow fast. Looks like a cal/mag issue, like needing more of it along with more nutes.