1st grow ilgm og kush

3 Likes

3 Likes

sorry about the light my battery running low. Been really busy last few weeks and haven’t posted anything. The tent is a little crazy everything is a different height but I’m happy results so far I had a problem with the front left plant like 4 of the 6 colas started dieing. I cut them down to save the plant but last night they were not looking to hot. Did a water change if they look the same tonight I’ll cut them down and make some oil out of them like the others.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The one with the funny leafs is really tall and I think is to close to the light. I keep moving the lights around but not much help. Not to sure about how long I have left. I’m guessing a few week still all the tirclobs are still clear and only a few dark hairs. Cut off some discolored fan leafs so the girls can breathe good.

I wished the looked a little better but I have a little nute burn from a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

Tried to get a pic with my 60x loupe but didn’t come out so great. Got a about 20% cloudy a very few amber and the rest are still clear.

2 Likes

Can i ask how did you find the lights doing?? I have exactly the same lights but for smaller set up 2x4 tent with only 2 girls

it’s only been 13 days countng from putting seeds in the water and im just curious if the light are doing the job

1 Like

Your seedling looks excellent. I’d say your lights are doing a great job.

2 Likes

@Alex.Andra yes the lights going pretty good and with 2 in a 2x4 you should be fine. I’m going to try and add some more lights next grow for flowering.

I’ll be harvesting tonight so I’ll post some more pictures.

1 Like

@Raustin As always thank you :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@Happy805 Cannot wait for the pictures :slight_smile: excited for you

1 Like

From a few days ago flushed with advanced flawless finish and finally 48 of no light total of 3 plants (one died)20181008_200724|666x500

1 Like

@Happy805 so out of 10 seeds you have how many plants?? 4? Im very qurious whats your harvest going to be. Are they all OG Kush? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Well I had issues germanating due to my own ineperance . So not all the seeds popped and then I killed a few with high ph . I had 4 that made it to flower and one die because of some root issues (root rot) so i have 3 that made it to harvest. And yes they are all I ilgm og kush

We all learn every day… they are very big and lovely looking. Well done @Happy805… Good luck with the harvest!! Keep us updated… I will atart my grow journal soon as well. Just dont want to jinx it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Happy805 how was your harvesting???!!! :tada:

1 Like

This took about 4 hours including setting up. I still have more to do this is just over half I think. I’ll be back at it again tonight after everyone is sleep.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness :grinning: :tada: congratulations on your first harvest. I’m so excited for you as if it was mine hahaha well done @Happy805 well done mister

1 Like

Great lookin’ plants and nice harvest.

1 Like