1st Grow ILGM GG4

thanks for all the positive examples
gave the leaves a light mist to help her with water i take since the damage has her a little degraded

2 Likes

the damaged stalk still looking sad but the rest seems to be quite happy

would the damaged one give any effect if I snipped and dried it this early?

EDIT: thats a good one not the bad one.
I re-read it and it looked like I was sharing the damaged one….
If thats damaged wow what would the good ones look like LMAO

Curious if Autos start to consume leaves at their EOL like it seems that the photos do,
Can I expect it to start sort of dying as it closes
in on harvest or stay green through chop?

EDIT:
Start of week 11 everything still clear, no cloudy

3 Likes

Yes auto’s do the same as photos do till the end.

3 Likes

finally got some amber showing,
Just on the undersides for some reason. Think it’s been too warm, have had a helluva time with temps staying below 80

1 Like

Honeywell Quiet, Low Energy, Compact Portable Evaporative Cooler with Fan & Humidifier, Carbon Dust Filter & Remote Control, White https://a.co/d/gWJACri

Anyone tried something like this
to keep temperatures down in the tent? or any suggestion for what you use?

@Dforce @kaptain3d @OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams @Caligurl @Mosca @Newt @Bunger64 @kellydans @kaptain3d

1 Like

I used a window AC unit. It pulled air in from the underneath of the house (where the tent is) and pumped it through a filter and into one of the lower vents in the tent. that worked great for me. I use Inkbird controllers for temp and humidity. One works with the heater and ac and the other, kicks on an extra outlet fan based on humidity.

3 Likes

I’m in an out building which had AC, but has been eliminated, I only grow in there through the winter months. They do make lots of window units, as @Caligurl has suggested. They also make portable ac units, but needs an exhaust. The one you point out appears to raise humidity, so in flower it might be an issue. https://a.co/d/899yQVy depending on size of the room or tent for size of unit.

2 Likes

I was leaning to one but, will probably go that way but I saw that one and wondered if anyone had any experience with it

2 Likes

about to get into the 100° all day and lucky to get below 85° at night.
I will have pneumonia if I try to run my house at 70° just to keep the tent below 80°

1 Like

Definitely need ac, just to keeplow to mid 80s with lower humidity will work. At leadt for me it does.

2 Likes

I haven’t. I grow in my basement, and run both intake and exhaust fans, so because my basement stays cool, my temps aren’t an issue.

2 Likes

I’m finding that with the SF7000 I’m seeing tent temps way higher than I’d like this Spring. Last season I had a Vivosun 4000 and only 1 tent. Now I’ve got the two 5x5’s cranking lol. I’ve opened more flaps on the tents and have a window exhaust unit turned up to its max but I think I may have to invest in a window ac to get my room down to a decent temp with summer fast approaching. I’ll be interested in watching what you come up with.

4 Likes

i’m a basement guy so temperature it’s not a issue. Only in a winter grow need to supplement small amount of heat.
Good luck :v: :+1:

2 Likes

Look how young she was…

1 Like

I am going to have to chop her in sections
will it be ok to leave the main plant in the dark along with what I have trimmed so far hanging as well

I only have a limited time after work
(damn 4 letter word) to trim right now.
doing a light clip of the main dead matter and larger leaves so it dries a little slower since my humidity is so low.

sound
doable?

1 Like

Man Check out my monster glove
(another funny story popped in my head while writing that)
Bought a 80 compost bin from Vivo Sun
came
with that glove… like I do have tools to turn tjis with no need for Mr Claw Hand

3 Likes

stopping with these two,
still see a lot of white pistils lower down

4 Likes

man oh man I trimmed a bit of larf of those two I trimmed 3 days ago.

Groot Be Potent!!!

3 Likes

If the smell of the plant growing equalled the smell of sex

the smell of this thing drying is an orgy

3 Likes